• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RagingSpartan

RagingSpartan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:56 PM

Crash window ends tomorrow.

Appears we are entering the next phase. Lots of chop with a constant grind lower. Money flow is negative and we are getting rotation. Surprises will still be to the downside. Lots of talk of breath thrusts, best 6 months of presidential cycle seasonality, etc... Bulls still in denial which will result in chop. Once we break the Feb lows, sooner than most think, then the real action will begin.

I am firm in my conviction that we started a bear market.

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 03:49 PM

Crash window ends tomorrow.

Appears we are entering the next phase. Lots of chop with a constant grind lower. Money flow is negative and we are getting rotation. Surprises will still be to the downside. Lots of talk of breath thrusts, best 6 months of presidential cycle seasonality, etc... Bulls still in denial which will result in chop. Once we break the Feb lows, sooner than most think, then the real action will begin.

I am firm in my conviction that we started a bear market.

u hava lotta company with that bear idea....and thats a good sign    watch the sky.....675 ono

#3 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:14 AM

I am switching to the bull camp... 

I think the bears dropped the ball in October, they should have been able to make a lower low relative to February.

Now we are in this middle ground.  The SPX is sporting a cup and handle and if it evolves we may be at the previous highs before end of november ....

This may be a V bottom here.... be careful guys... 

if we exceed 2819 on sp500 all bets are off on the bear side IMO

#4 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:07 AM

I was wrong... bear crash scenario still alive...