• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:25 AM

Good morning traders!

Most probable as of now, looks like we are still headed for the Kraken 2705+-5.  From some where down there we head up probably to the 2745-55 area.  If this is the case I will re-load my long trade like when I was in at 2900. This will be for the Godzilla signal 2525+-10. I think we will be headed to 2633 +-15.25 before the week is out. 

Oil is giving off a very big clue. Business is toast and is slowing down.  Going to be very difficult to make new SPX highs with that sliding into the abyss. 

I will adjust as we go.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:41 AM

there was a bottom nov 21 in 2008..maybe some fireworks there next week....;-)

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 07:59 AM

I remember it well re.  I think the fireworks will be south not north.  I got 3 very powerful signals saying down.   You may dance around these a little while but when they decide to flex thier muscle get out of the way or ride along. 

1) says prob. 95% 2085+-50

2) -491 points awaiting

3) 2525+-10

Now even I will go long today if we get to the Kraken, got close by 1 but any member knows it almost always 4 of 5 times crosses the mid target or stops right on it and turns many times but I will be very negative up there later. 

Looks like they are going to take cash to the kraken also. 

re forgot to mention that Nov. 08 was after the nuclear Oct. We have not had that phase yet but I think it is getting near.

Edited by zoropb, 14 November 2018 - 08:07 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:14 AM

re in stead of Nov. 08 , I think of us more in line with June of 08.  I am thinking lows in 2020 probably. 

#5 leverage4

leverage4

• Traders-Talk User
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:19 AM

Good morning, Z.  I'm taking it that the overnight dip to about 2711 was insufficient to satisfy anything, right?   Things looking relatively neutral to me at the moment although I am very cautious on the long side because I see southbound surprises more likely.  Thanks for your posts, I like your style.

Lev   

#6 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:29 AM

thank you Z will take it into consideration....

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:58 AM

WOW...divergence between NG and CL is something else...

Got a feeling some accounts were blown up over last few days...

Meanwhile, CL held the 54-55 thus far...now we see if CL can play a little catch up to NG...

Climbing back above 57.50 area now would be first sign of perhaps larger bounce coming...

Edited by K Wave, 14 November 2018 - 08:58 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:59 AM

Lev 1 point makes you think but It usually hits but that was close. 

That spike wa sstrange shorted it at 41.50. for the open. probably out near 30. If they make the highs now in the 50's before kraken, I will short it more.

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:02 AM

Dow Transports 10,400 looks very important now.

A bunch of price volume work done there in mid-october, and again over last week or so.

As long as yesterday's launch point continues to hold, still possibility year end rally in the cards.

If we do get the rally, I would be looking for Dow Ind to go to fresh ATH...not confirmed by Trannies, or much of anything else.

Back below 10,400 now, and a 1,400 point air gap opens on daily chart....

Edited by K Wave, 14 November 2018 - 09:10 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:31 AM

DId not like the flow balied at entry.  So gap and crap on the cards perhaps.

Looks like 2749-62 zone for the high.