crash coming

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:19 AM

Looking in rear view mirror, the "bull" market was built on ZIRP, since corporate earnings expansion was bad until 2017.

Looking forward, watch where FED is willing to take interest rates in 2019. Any further market drop could save the market from falling further by scaring the FED.wron

wrong.....TA made it all predictable....675 ono

#12 Lysis

Lysis

• Traders-Talk User
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:52 PM

Half full or half empty or both?  Courtesy of Jesse Felder

DsJU3mwXcAAdOun.jpg

#13 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:08 PM

Half full or half empty or both?  Courtesy of Jesse Felder

DsJU3mwXcAAdOun.jpg

with fund managers down to 35%  invested to the long side......cnn fear greed index down to 10  ....aaii  more bears than bulls  .....soooo  exactly what do u think?

#14 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 10:51 PM

Looking in rear view mirror, the "bull" market was built on ZIRP, since corporate earnings expansion was bad until 2017.

Looking forward, watch where FED is willing to take interest rates in 2019. Any further market drop could save the market from falling further by scaring the FED.wron

If TA is so great why none of the TA experts clued us in about the November decline?

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#15 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:02 PM

If TA is so great why none of the TA experts clued us in about the November decline?

uget what u pay for

#16 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:49 AM

All I can about this November decline is I guess you didn't see, or didn't understand, and apparently didn't  take the clue on October 24. 

THE DIVERGENCE THAT KILLS THE BULL

As for right now, the market is oversold and has been without much relief for enough time to declare this is another clue so  I'm guarding against a bounce is this traditionally positive season.  The so-called Santa rally for what it's worth.

If it comes, and it is worthwhile, it'll probably get da chief snorting up a storm just before it's hung on a hook and finally bleeds out in a long jagged stream on the slaughterhouse floor...

Good luck and good trading.

Edited by diogenes227, 19 November 2018 - 01:58 AM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#17 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:30 AM

All I can about this November decline is I guess you didn't see, or didn't understand, and apparently didn't  take the clue on October 24. 

THE DIVERGENCE THAT KILLS THE BULL

As for right now, the market is oversold and has been without much relief for enough time to declare this is another clue so  I'm guarding against a bounce is this traditionally positive season.  The so-called Santa rally for what it's worth.

If it comes, and it is worthwhile, it'll probably get da chief snorting up a storm just before it's hung on a hook and finally bleeds out in a long jagged stream on the slaughterhouse floor...

Good luck and good trading.

I--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I think I do actually recall (vaguely) your post in October. Great call!

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#18 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:37 AM

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=31890189

#19 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 02:05 PM

Global inflationary boom has run it's course, deflation now.  Your 675 stop will get tested again.

#20 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:16 PM

Global inflationary boom has run it's course, deflation now.  Your 675 stop will get tested again.

ya think eh.....lol