• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:25 AM

I hope everyone enjoyed thier weekend.

So far favoing the downside but I will stick to the last comment on 11/16.  I think a very large move is near and most things favoring a larger move is down.

Not even going to stick to numbers yet because an big extension day is near. As we develop I will comment more. 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:45 AM

Very quiet morning kinda interesting, have to watch the volume! 

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,940 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:53 AM

Watching UNH here this AM.

If it cant hold 270, and YM breaks below 25,260, then odds grow dramatically for 200 day Breach and possible subsequent collapse on DJ Industrials.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:06 AM

tradewardoesn'thelpthemarket,otherwiseitshouldgoupalotnow

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,940 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:21 AM

UNH still holding Friday afternoon pivot low...

IF that goes bye bye...LOB for last of the Generals

Seems like it it is just a matter of time on that one until the elephants start to painc on that one like they have on the others...

Edited by K Wave, 19 November 2018 - 10:22 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,940 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:24 AM

UNH still holding Friday afternoon pivot low...

Oopsie....

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,940 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:30 AM

Next key level on YM 25,100...if that goes, could have waterfall scenario....

HUGE air gap (over 4,000 points) below 200 day MA that has already been pretty well tested, going all the way back to early in the year...failure now could be catastrophic...

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,940 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:00 AM

That pviot just made at 25,130 on DJI could be for all the marbles now....

IF that gets broken later today, then Custer's troops likely get overrun...

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,940 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:04 AM

265 is next key level on UNH...equivalent to 365 on BA a few days back before the 737 MAX action....

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:34 AM

Normaly I would say we should see a low around 2692.50+-6.75 but After the bounce if we get there,... the following drop is the one I am not sure of where it stops.

If we continue on this path a very normal week would put us around 2634.50 but with the big move sitting there things could really open up quickly.

Edited by zoropb, 19 November 2018 - 11:34 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.