Cassandras of doom

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:57 PM

Globlal warming/flooding, Maunder minimum, Pole flip, Dow 400, Wealth confiscation, Nuclear holocaust, Mayan prophecy, Y2k, Internet shutdown....Oh boy !. Behind every one of these doomsday scenario is an agenda and a vested interest.

I was just reading this

https://kingworldnew...gold-out-banks/

This nut case has been talking about Gold 10k, global economic collapse and wealth confiscation for decades. And guess what he owns a company which provides private vaults for gold storage. What a co-incidence !

What the world needs to learn is some meditation skills and calm down and learn to live the now and stop worrying about the unkown future. No skill or strategy is going to save you when the pole flips.

Edited by NAV, 20 November 2018 - 12:01 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#2 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 12:58 AM

Globlal warming/flooding, Maunder minimum, Pole flip, Dow 400, Wealth confiscation, Nuclear holocaust, Mayan prophecy, Y2k, Internet shutdown....Oh boy !. Behind every one of these doomsday scenario is an agenda and a vested interest.

I was just reading this

https://kingworldnew...gold-out-banks/

This nut case has been talking about Gold 10k, global economic collapse and wealth confiscation for decades. And guess what he owns a company which provides private vaults for gold storage. What a co-incidence !

What the world needs to learn is some meditation skills and calm down and learn to live the now and stop worrying about the unkown future. No skill or strategy is going to save you when the pole flips.

Wise man.

Edited by MDurkin, 20 November 2018 - 12:59 AM.

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 08:58 AM

I certainly would not say $10k gold, but I think Gold will have the best year next year than it has had in a long time. (JMHO)

#4 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:41 AM

I certainly would not say $10k gold, but I think Gold will have the best year next year than it has had in a long time. (JMHO)

How is gold going to have best next year when the dollar has not topped yet ?

#5 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 09:57 AM

With the CRB at 40 yr lows, why would anyone not think gold is due a serious mean reversion ?  I'm still looking for $400 an ounce,

deflation is here, few recognize it though, could it be that QE was spread out to all assets artificially propping them up to actually 

maintain a level of inflation to pay the 1% ?

Edited by CLK, 25 November 2018 - 09:58 AM.

#6 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 10:05 AM

Energy has already started falling, food prices will be last but they will.