• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 07:46 AM

Good morning everyone.

Looks like the kraken is doing that strange double or tripple get near and bounce thing. We see this happen probably every 5+- signals.  Got to be one of the strangest signals I ever seen but it is so consistant that our members and I respect it. 

Anyway we got to the new low and are bouncing to a likely 2655-2683 today. What is likely to come after that is one heck of a ride down. probably somewhere from 2525 to 2300's over the next few weeks with a very tradeable low probably before the 13th of Dec.  

Will adjust along the way. 

Good trading all!

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:55 AM

I agree, was interesting to see the market fall to lows with oil suddenly falling though even though Opec announced possible cuts.  Oil is interesting makes me think if the electric car revolution is taking hold and thats why its falling so much.

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:10 AM

Urgent selling in crude for sure...

Bonds surging to fresh swing highs this AM as well...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:27 AM

There is a lot hitting oil. Elect. cars, cheaper solar energy, more hydro, more efficiency etc. add the addition of a likely job apocalypse are all putting pressure on oil. 

Looks like the Kraken may come in first and then we likely go up but now I am thinking up into Monday because of this last new session low.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 10:37 AM

Market is soooo tracking oil today,,bizarre!!!

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:40 AM

The boys had other plans the AI is likely to bring it up to 53-80. because of new low.  I would think we get to at least 2666.50 today.

Edited by zoropb, 23 November 2018 - 11:41 AM.

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:02 PM

The boys had other plans the AI is likely to bring it up to 53-80. because of new low.  I would think we get to at least 2666.50 today.

Except those darn oil prices keep knocking it down lol!!

#8 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:14 PM

Decided to go long today.  I've been out of the market for awhile.     Put/Call Ratios are becoming bullish, market NL/NH are less that previous bottom, it seems that the market is looking for a good medium term bounce....

To Early for Normal Tech...

To Early for Oil...

- Put money in Emerging Markets ( beaten down )

- Put money in Bio Tech ( beaten down  )

Cypto currencies, and oil are the fly in the ointment

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:20 PM

lol   daddy make it stop!

Seriously though oil is likely to bounce back to 56-57 pretty soon but after that lol.    

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 12:29 PM

Q's you should get to at least 66-80 on this move but after that man I would be cautious.  As long as the kraken is out there error on down after this up is played.  

Members you guys know... it's doing a tripple near and big bounce then right down to it, is the current pattern.  Never seen one of these fail but there is always a first (not going to be the brave soul to test it though) lol. 

Edited by zoropb, 23 November 2018 - 12:29 PM.