• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:22 AM

Good morning traders.

Looks like we may have peaked for this move overnight. In that context: The usual day we would have a target of 2635+-6 but bear market =extensions south for the majority of them.  If that was the high then the week projects to 2562 by end of Friday or of course further down by way of extensions.

brb more coffee.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:26 AM

Thank you Zoro. I see 2510-2520 as target for this move before the Christmas rally.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:03 AM

Alex thank you for the contribution.   We actually can see 2350+-35 before the 13th.  

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,463 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:15 AM

I'm surprised were not lower with all the news I'm thinking we hold up pretty good today, maybe even a turn toward the upside by the end of the day.  

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:53 AM

Heck Im surprised we ever got as nuts as we did again! Only 2000 was more overvalued followed by this time and then 1929.  As the saying goes... those who do not learn the lessons of history, will be doomed to repeat it. I never would say "this time it's different", well it always is a little but this time we are dealing with a very big change in the ball game with the food problem and the jobs issue. You can't just manufacture food out of raw goods. You got to plant or raise it and you do not have humans replacing jobs its robots. So on these two alone it is vastly different and markets are going to act probably vastly different in some ways.  You decide.

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,463 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 08:55 AM

Heck Im surprised we ever got as nuts as we did again! Only 2000 was more overvalued followed by this time and then 1929.  As the saying goes... those who do not learn the lessons of history, will be doomed to repeat it. I never would say "this time it's different", well it always is a little but this time we are dealing with a very big change in the ball game with the food problem and the jobs issue. You can't just manufacture food out of raw goods. You got to plant or raise it and you do not have humans replacing jobs its robots. So on these two alone it is vastly different and markets are going to act probably vastly different in some ways.  You decide.

Very true!!!

#7 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:08 AM

I am surprised too that we have not seen any HUGE sell off bars yet during all this time.  Makes me think we are overdue for one or 2 back to back to get this party started.  This week is supposed to be a panic cycle week.  Up day yesterday, so plenty of room for one to happy rest of this week.

I'm surprised were not lower with all the news I'm thinking we hold up pretty good today, maybe even a turn toward the upside by the end of the day.  

#8 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

SP Futures
Without that spike up at 2:30 AM (EST), looks to be in a triangle.

#9 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:46 AM

What does it mean when the cash index is higher than the futures index?
Any insight is appreciated.
Thanks.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:23 AM

Waver depends on where you are at any given time. So got to see the overall to extrapulate a meaning at that point in time.  When they are not confirming something is a mist.

I decided to stay in the trade not worried about a potential 30 points up to 400 down.

Forgot to mention If 84 were taken out then we would be looking at 2692-2704.

Edited by zoropb, 27 November 2018 - 10:24 AM.