bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#131 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:49 AM

GDXJ hammering away at 28.25 pivot zone.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#132 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:57 AM

That Bat Signal formation on SLV with the 2 wingtips at 14 looks super important for future of SLV.

Take out 14, and hard to see anything but up for some time to come after that.....

just need one more puuuuusssssshhh....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#133 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:02 AM

Platinum finally showing some signs of life today....may have just finished putting in secondary low....825 now looks very key there....

#134 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:36 AM

still consolidating in gold . as kwave points out silver making new highs today. gold and gdx have the 200dma overhead. taking those out will bring in new players. few are noticing the tone of the pm sector is changing. abx above 14 will be breaking out. macron learning you just cant keep laying taxes on the people at some point they revolt.  

shhhhh

dharma

#135 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 02:57 PM

not the makings of a 3  IMO

#136 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:40 PM

plenty neg divergences in play here FWW

#137 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:25 PM

plenty neg divergences in play here FWW

and plenty of positive action, easily more positive then negative IMO. Makes sense as this is a tax selling time, at this time I am in accumulation on weakness mode

Senor

#138 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Silver seems to holding up nicely thus far...

If it can punch out over 14.90, then may see another surge to reclaim 15

#139 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:34 AM

agree w/senor tax loss selling and the sector looks constructive. this week  the broad market appears to have put in a hammer on monday . finishing an A for and abc correction . now a breathtaking bear market rally should get underway.  the pm sector ie gold/gdx remain below their 200dma but appear to be in consolidation mode waiting for that spark to ignite. next week the fed  determines the fate of interest rates.  it seems to me that the pm sector is waiting for something. . it is listless.  it something needs to happen to light a spark under the sector. silver hoovers just below breakout  too.    lets see if the pm sector can get something going. 

its a very rare occurrence when markets go from hated to loved. when it occurs the gains can be spectacular. i look at the miner sector as having that  potential.  mining is a bad business. and sprinkled in their are hucksters and promoters . it offers enormous rewards.   it is where i am putting in my homework  paas taking out taho has created a giant silver company.  when we get started, whenever that is , there will be a feeding frenzy. by my estimates the majors are running low on high grade deposits.  when their stock can be used in lieu of money or in addition to money its game on

patience grasshopper. i still believe 18 will be the turn  19 will be the rally of course that and the bus fare will get you on the bus

dharma

ecb plans to stop buying bonds at the end of the month. 0 interest rates . Step right up get your bonds here  

Edited by dharma, 13 December 2018 - 11:44 AM.

#140 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:06 PM

platinum is the lowest price in years. and lowest price vs gold

when you consider gold is down the last 4 days for a total fo 5

silver and miners are very firm, when gold reverses the miners and silver are going to rip

waiting to see how platinum responds. 

interesting set up

dharma