bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#401 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

i have a turn the 15th and monday.  i am looking for an acceleration phase to kick in very soon

dharma

#402 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,902 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:25 PM

seems to me gold and silver are likely pretty close to a corrective low, maybe one more new low below 1302.81 and 15.51 "if" the low is not already in place, me best guess

Senor

#403 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,902 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:41 AM

seems to me gold and silver are likely pretty close to a corrective low, maybe one more new low below 1302.81 and 15.51 "if" the low is not already in place, me best guess

Senor

Muy perfecto "so far"!yes.gif Got very aggressive this morning buyin miners, using tight stops on that aggressive trade, as always DYODD

Pure BS

Senor

#404 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,902 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:57 AM

Senor

Muy perfecto "so far"!yes.gif Got very aggressive this morning buyin miners, using tight stops on that aggressive trade, as always DYODD

Pure BS

Senor

also been waitin for Platinum to test or make one more marginal int term low, it did that overnight and I got tech divergences everywhere and a potential key int low at least, just anudder feather in da bull cap, but remaining vigilant, we see

Pure BS

Senor

#405 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:11 AM

gdx/gld etc flagging pattern looks great it is possibull the move yesterday to 1320  was B and in C here .  if not or we are  very close to another leg up.  i have upped the ante.  i recognize we could 1st go below 1300 /but if not then we are ready to rumble higher.   interesting that the dollar moved higher and so did gold.  which is the true safe haven. the dollar which is carrying mountains of debt, or gold which has no debt????? one day it will be a factor.   

dharma

#406 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

Miners are pretty perky for a sideways gold day.

#407 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:14 PM

the feeling of the market is changing/has changed . i am still from the show me state. i want to see gold above the highs of the tr .   then i am a believer

until then its looking better. the best plays are the royalty companies.   it will spread to the majors and intermediates next . of course the majors had 2 major takeovers

all setting up for a bull market era. show me

dharma

#408 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,902 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

the feeling of the market is changing/has changed . i am still from the show me state. i want to see gold above the highs of the tr .   then i am a believer

until then its looking better. the best plays are the royalty companies.   it will spread to the majors and intermediates next . of course the majors had 2 major takeovers

dharma

love how quiet it is here! that aggressive buy yesterday workin out well, will go home about 65% long as I will trim some of the very aggressive stuff I added, looks like a stealth bull unfolding here

NO BS

Senor

#409 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

dharma

love how quiet it is here! that aggressive buy yesterday workin out well, will go home about 65% long as I will trim some of the very aggressive stuff I added, looks like a stealth bull unfolding here

NO BS

Senor

Shhhhhh...

#410 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:12 AM

impressive when things look south and head north to be sure