bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#441 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:11 PM

Good for a 3% move in DUST and JDST so far.

#442 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

while the gold dsi  got  to 90(its now75 )  palladium got to 97

india and pakistan saber rattling

gold  talking about  a takeover of nem

i have turns the first few days of march. seems to me the market got a little frothy,the bears sold and now the bugs are ready to run

of course i dont know  anything,, seasonal charts indicate  we are  close to a time for  a top .   its not  how  i will play this we  could be starting 

a larger up wave.  plg  is breaking out of the pennant. for now i am not subtracting positions.   i  feel we could be on the precipice of a larger up move

i see some money flows in stocks i follow  as being under accumulation.  but everyone has to be able to sleep at night

hopefully gdx  gives a weekly close above 23

dharma

#443 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:59 PM

dharma

GDX did close  just a squeek  above  23. Palladium appears to be staring a big move up.  I would enjoy that as I own PLG and SPPP.

Thanks so much for all your informative post.  Much appreciated.  flowers.gif

Peace
johngeorge

#444 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:18 PM

https://www.kitco.co...solidation.html

barrick and nem ?

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#445 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

looking for more consolidation this week . 1355  high so far.  

russ is this what  he has been saying all along?

“Gold has been rallying right along with the U.S. stock market. This is what I said all along. Eventually, towards the end, they have to align. Why? Because at that stage of the game, it’s us against government. So, tangible assets rise.”

https://www.zerohedg...lid=IwAR0Zwdnlg

gold  working off the 90 dsi  all things considered market is firm silver did not make a new high while gold did.silver not in leadership role yet.   

looking for turns next week

dharma

#446 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 02:46 PM

Have to laugh at GOLD, WTF are they thinkin making a below market offer (all stock as well) for NEM which had excellent earnings and got IMO a steal with their GG buy, is GOLD desperate? or does their ex GS exec think he can somehow pull this off?swoon.gif

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 25 February 2019 - 02:46 PM.

#447 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

Have to laugh at GOLD, WTF are they thinkin making a below market offer (all stock as well) for NEM which had excellent earnings and got IMO a steal with their GG buy, is GOLD desperate? or does their ex GS exec think he can somehow pull this off?swoon.gif

Senor

no matter what happens its an indication that the sector is undervalued.jim sinclair had said of the future that barrick would be the consolidator in the space.now paas is the 800 lb gorilla in  silver.  is the feeding frenzy about to start. ???? when does adding 1 trillion in new debt per year become problematic.  @2%interest  rates when does it become problematic to sell bonds????? just  asking.   when  does china start  holding fewer dollars. russia has sold its dollar holdings and put it in gold? awfully quiet on gold boards. 

dharma

#448 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:45 PM

5-3 -5 unfolding here. or is it in fact impulsive?

#449 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 12:57 PM

To clarify, this is micro-wiggles, i.e., the past couple of days. Today is the b.

i think we are seeing a 5-3-5 zig zag unfold. my guess is we get two of them. time wise that looks best

well whatdya know about that

#450 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:09 PM

paas coming into buy range?