• 9,047 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:06 PM

SCHWING

#513 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:11 PM

As of now gold moving somewhat higher and dollar moving higher.

Peace
johngeorge

#514 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:01 PM

the fed had 3-4 rate hikes this year no down to 0  crude higher, copper higher, the dollar lower, pms higher, treasury yields lower.  stocks hit 90 dsi monday the fat lady is stepping in to sing.this may begin slowly but the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. it will gain momentum over time. but it has begun

dharma

of course i want to see confirmation every step of the way

day by day.

#515 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:38 PM

Thank you dharma for the thread.  smile.png  Know that your comments are always given the welcome mat by me.  yes.gifflowers.gif

Peace
johngeorge

#516 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:37 AM

as the captain suggests we may see a C wave back to1280http://www.321gold.c.../gold_daily.png

lots of divergences in the broad market. the momo price chasers will continue for  a while longer. when the investors start to sell its game over. the fed said in may qt will resume.

gatta have patience and not chase or do something stupid

dharma

#517 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:58 AM

as the captain suggests we may see a C wave back to1280http://www.321gold.c.../gold_daily.png

lots of divergences in the broad market. the momo price chasers will continue for  a while longer. when the investors start to sell its game over. the fed said in may qt will resume.

gatta have patience and not chase or do something stupid

dharma

Thanks dharma - Yep - agree - looking for C wave down for PM complex (still a chance we are still in B and is becoming complex)

#518 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:01 AM

well then now that we are all on the same page....yikes

#519 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

Not all of us. I've got my money on a C wave already done.

#520 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:44 AM

ok theni,  by C i mean a retest back to 1280 it doesnt have to happen,but considering that seasonally we entering a weak time of year. i am suggesting its a viable possibility

for me the response to the fed suggests that the markets are at a tipping point. the dollar eg 30 days ago was making new highs,now it is making new lows.this is a very unusual set of circumstances  the spy made new highs while dia did not.  bonds have started up =interest rates are coming down

i believe this leg up to 1350 is a resumption of a bull market in gold .to prove that the market has to takeout the brick wall @1380.  

dougie  i am investigating the cryptos  i want to see if i have an affinity w/them  then i will study then take a position

at present ilook at plg(platinum) and see that it was well over 100 and now its 2. platinum historically trades above gold .now its 2/3 the price of gold. i think the market is saying we are still in deflation mode. once the qt ends the next significant move will be qe and lowering rates.gold likes both of those and somewhere in that change of approach investor will find silver and platinum my average cost of plg is 1.53  i will add as it starts taking out significant resistance.

dharma