• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 06:37 AM

Good early morning all!

Well so far so good business as usual still go on. Today is bulls and bears real test day. I say the rally fizzles out today and the plunge begins! My only real question is what will the media or the NWO come up with as an excuse this time? 

From the high today I expect at least 44+-5.50 points down by eod.

More coffee!

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 06:52 AM

Wanted to clearify that we are likely to print 44+-5.50 points lower from the high at one point but where we close at 5pm I do not know they could bunce it toward the eod or not.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#3 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 06:59 AM

I am by far no expert and still learning for sure. But the things I look at are pretty much are stacked up against the Bulls. I am seeing the same things that happened in mid-September/beginning of October (before the October plunge) happen again.

Back then I was frustrated with the length of time before the break down was to occur. I am on the cautious side again, in terms of timing.

I have multiple price projections at 2699/2701 and 3 hits on exactly 2722.

Lets see where today takes us.
Thank you again for your daily commentary.

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:15 AM

At this point we are about 1 more up and down from 2696 to 2703+- High is likely to come in before US open.  Looking like a gap crap scenario but Powel talk at 12pm is out there.

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:54 AM

Went in half more at 97 caught it good here but will likely be out eod on the half or sooner of course..   Avg. 80.25 Got something here that should yield about 20 at least. 

Thank you for your thoughts too Waver.  We are all much stronger together than divided.

Edited by zoropb, 28 November 2018 - 07:55 AM.

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:13 AM

Good early morning all!

Well so far so good business as usual still go on. Today is bulls and bears real test day. I say the rally fizzles out today and the plunge begins! My only real question is what will the media or the NWO come up with as an excuse this time? 

From the high today I expect at least 44+-5.50 points down by eod.

More coffee!

Agree on the pullback, don't know if it'll be -44 because we still have the trade meeting out there but agree lower!!  Think its to much in anticipation of what Powell "may say".  He likely changed his statement anyhow after learning Trump is totally disappointed in his pick lol!!  

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:31 AM

Well it is +-5.50 lol

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:42 AM

The excuses can be Powell disappoints, or something from US-China trade talk, or traders go with selling on the news .............

Edited by redfoliage2, 28 November 2018 - 08:52 AM.

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:12 AM

Those sound good Red.   Better than a herd of Unicorns block entrance to traders on wall street. 

Friday and Monday may be quite interesting.  I would think we will be south of 2603 by end of Friday or sooner. 

Lets get today and tomorrow over with first though. 

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 09:18 AM

Those sound good Red.   Better than a herd of Unicorns block entrance to traders on wall street. 

Friday and Monday may be quite interesting.  I would think we will be south of 2603 by end of Friday or sooner. 

Lets get today and tomorrow over with first though. 

"lets get today and tomorrow over with first though"  So true, love selling these weekly options now, kinda takes me back to my days of day trading!