• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

+4

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#22 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:06 PM

sometimes they run these until 4:15 up  when cash ends like that.

Edited by zoropb, 30 November 2018 - 04:07 PM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#23 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:08 PM

never thought they would get there today but the flip is on again 2772+-5.50 on the up.

#24 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:20 PM

I think they will actually make the zone after the mini break.    

Either this is one of the best fake outs of all time or we will go over 2818 after the correction. 

#25 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:11 PM

mb sorry couldn;t answer you earlier. I do not like options. I do not know of anyone making any money off them consistently except writing them. I tried them way back and after losing a low 5 figure amount I stopped. Even when I was right in the longer run I still lost. I do look at put call but not much else there. At this point after a long time I been trading this longer account with zero leverage except 2 times in the last year. End of Jan 2018 and at the 2900 start of this trade. and little at that. I do not use it in my scalps anymore. I use es but it represents the cash.  I usually trade ES mostly and my other two I like a lot is wheat and gold. Occasionally something else. I keep extra cash on hand to do what I do based on my scalping ability entries. Btw when I first started many years ago a lost a decent amount got cocky and lost almost all of it. With those lessons I built my way to where I am today and bought RE to diversify, though I been unloading it all for the past 2 years.  I have little pressure and can sit in things for a while and come out no complaints.  right now I am in Long Wheat 495 (btw nice move today) and ES short 2753.75.  

Looks like Sunday night I will be busy on the open.  If they pop it to the 2770 area I will likely leave the double in for a real good one but not as long as the original half now likely back to today's lows area. 

Congrats to bulls again you guys have made me work my butt off last 3 days and not even time for lunch today. TGIF I needed it lol

Enjoy the weekend guys have fun!

Edited by zoropb, 30 November 2018 - 06:14 PM.

#26 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:55 PM

More likely we will see a pop up In the index futures Sunday night ..........,

#27 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:56 AM

I agree Red.  

For Sunday-Monday:

1st choice:  We pop it to a probable 2773+-5.50 area.  Correct to 2733-2723 high probability - to lower probability 2709. 

2nd choice:  Same up then come down to only 2751 area pop it some there come back down end the day to the 41 area and the 32 or lower low Tuesday instead.

Looking a little further out if say the 2733-23 area sticks we could see 2815+-15.25 area by the end of the week. If we get a bit lower then got to adjust the upper target lower. 

This pullback is pretty key. I do think we will go over 2818 but how much over is the question. Still doubt we go over the Sept 21 high. Too much below that is nasty to get too comfy to the upside for too long for me. 

Will adjust with the price action. Have a profitable week all.

#28 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:56 AM

Seems to be a consensus :)
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#29 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:06 AM

May not be a good thing lol.

#30 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 04:09 AM

Seems to be a consensus :)

And probably consensus is correct, simmering like +20 at futures open.
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein