Todays action and into the Fed meeting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 02:55 PM

Of course this is all about the market trying to persuade the Fed to cool off into the Fed meeting....

Limit down into the Fed meeting to force the Fed's hand.... and if they do not comply then we go down even more and stay down.

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 04:16 PM

Europe economy is in doldrums. Problem is EU interest rates are already too low,

some countries in EU have negative rates! Which means EU has no arrows left in it's quiver

to stimulate economy by lowering rates. Only choice left for EU is more debt. But that is just

prolonging the eventual collapse. World wide debt is already at record levels, 

Debt Worldwide Hits Record $184 Trillion, or $86,000 Per Person

https://www.bloomber...-000-per-person

Our FED would be wise to raise rates near historic averages to create a weapon for fighting the next recession

which is coming sooner or later.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 05:00 PM

Europe economy is in doldrums. Problem is EU interest rates are already too low,

some countries in EU have negative rates! Which means EU has no arrows left in it's quiver

to stimulate economy by lowering rates. Only choice left for EU is more debt. But that is just

prolonging the eventual collapse. World wide debt is already at record levels, 

Debt Worldwide Hits Record $184 Trillion, or $86,000 Per Person

https://www.bloomber...-000-per-person

Our FED would be wise to raise rates near historic averages to create a weapon for fighting the next recession

which is coming sooner or later

Many of the people ya see on CNBC and other business networks,   feel it is already too late, once Joe Sixpack catches on, its all over. (JMHO)