• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 07:17 AM

Good moning Traders.

If my cycle work continues on it's course and keeps with right translation then we need one more low before a rally to say 6650+-.

If this is the case and we hit the session high last night then we are looking at 2510+-7.25 for a normal low zone.

Godzilla signal (2525+-10) came in yesterday at 95% probability, fighting that for more than a few days was like running up a slip and slide on a 30 degree hill. There are 2 signals left with ultra high probability both are about 500 points lower +-.  It is a bear market for those of you who keep fighting this on a bigger time frame. Personally I do not care which way it goes until I am in a trade. 

I will adjust as we move. 

Good trades all.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 07:34 AM

The low may have come in yesterday late which we still fall under the cycle low period. If so then we are looking at 2611.25+-7.25. If we make a new high past 10:30 then we are likely moving higher today. 

Further on looks like a real mess between now and end of year and some really big low around Jan. 11 a Friday +-.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:06 AM

The low may have come in yesterday late which we still fall under the cycle low period. If so then we are looking at 2611.25+-7.25. If we make a new high past 10:30 then we are likely moving higher today. 

Further on looks like a real mess between now and end of year and some really big low around Jan. 11 a Friday +-.

Thats what I was thinking yesterday and then the market tanked midday lol!!

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:28 AM

It is frustrating when that happens 12. 

Price and time will let us know soon but it is looking up to me as of now.

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:38 AM

Guys I do not know how good the info is but they have been right in the past more than not about 2 out of 3 times the info is good. Sometime after the 25th could be early January, marshall law may go into effect due to massive arrest and over 25,000-50,000 sealed inditements are about to be unleashed. I am not trying to freak anyone out. It may not be a bad idea again to get a lot of provisions in the event just one of many things that could effect your life and your families.  Looks like some swamp cleaning is coming.

Edited by zoropb, 18 December 2018 - 08:41 AM.

#6 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:39 AM

there should be at least 1 more visit down there I would think...

#7 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:40 AM

"they ahave been right in the past more than not about 2 out of 3 times the info is good"

Who is they?

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:51 AM

Could be waver so I will let price and time decide.

Very courageous folks fighting for truth. 

#9 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:54 AM

Rising Wedge since yesterday's lows.  The 2 trendlines converge right in the area of 2580/2585 at about 2:15 PM today.  Does not need to go that long, price matters more imo.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:55 AM

If this high now sticks we are looking at 2717+-7.25.