Photo

Did gold and silver COMPLETE 5 up today?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,948 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 04:46 PM

Well today's highs in gold and silver look to me very much like they both could have completed "leading diagional triangle" 5-wave rallies from their respective lows for the year - Aug in gold and Nov in silver. So a substantial correction of those large advances might now occur which could set up some interesting miner scenarios. I got out of many of my longs late yesterday and earlier today, stayed about 20% long and will likely look to exit that.  What a day, BTW this is a best guess in what is again becoming a tough environment, but it looks right to me at this time.

Senor

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 04:59 PM

yep, good call there.

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:00 PM

like i said, you turn on a DIME

Just the 17th you were " Time to remain long" and now you are getting out. I dont know who can keep up with that! Amazing agility!

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,948 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:26 PM

like i said, you turn on a DIME

Just the 17th you were " Time to remain long" and now you are getting out. I dont know who can keep up with that! Amazing agility!

I have always said I am a trader, I was thinkin we may have finally achieved liftoff, bit for now it appeals we need to land and refuel, awaiting the next flight - remember by ol buddy "Gumby", gotta be flexible

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,948 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 06:31 PM

and who knows, perhaps the landing and refuel will be quicker and shallower than expected? Got no clue at this time, we see

Senor

#6 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

hope springs eternal...

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,948 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:09 PM

hope springs eternal...

LOL and I guess it does! and LOL at my gold and silver forecast! What an effin wild thing, miners underperforming, really unsure here, only good (lucky) thing is I held Novo. Mildly long (20%'ish) and just gonna stay that way

Senor