• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:17 AM

Good morning.

The market with the short session is likely not to go below the area of 2376+-9.75with a small bounce in there for good measure. Then perhaps we get the tradable low on Weds. 26th with the bounce into the 31st back to 2500 area. 

This Treasury Sec. call with the PPT is convincing me more that something big like those arrest and likely chaos (paid chaos at first by Soros to get the ball rolling) to follow is going to happen after the 31st and are getting their ducks in a row before hand. 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:45 AM

Can't buy into the whole q dealio, but I think a valid question would be Who the F*** is selling and why? Something yuge is going on in the background. Obviously this is a purposeful destruction of mom and pop.

No, more than likely it is "Collateral damage, so be it" and her court of cohorts. The only other explanation could be Saudis or China, but it is definitely a coordinated attack on our markets by an enemy, a single entity or a small group.

I posted a few months ago, someone had bought a tanker load of Dec 2200 puts. More than likely they were quarterly, no monthly. Believe it now?

John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#3 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:12 AM

Can't buy into the whole q dealio, but I think a valid question would be Who the F*** is selling and why? Something yuge is going on in the background. Obviously this is a purposeful destruction of mom and pop.

No, more than likely it is "Collateral damage, so be it" and her court of cohorts. The only other explanation could be Saudis or China, but it is definitely a coordinated attack on our markets by an enemy, a single entity or a small group.

I posted a few months ago, someone had bought a tanker load of Dec 2200 puts. More than likely they were quarterly, no monthly. Believe it now?

Russians are coming!

LOL :)

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#4 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:20 AM

Russians are coming!

LOL smile.png

Well you got ONE thing correct, it is ALL about creating a narrative.

John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#5 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,933 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:21 AM

To get prepared for firing the Fed chief?

#6 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:23 AM

Another good question might be, "who benefits most from the narrative construct?"

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:32 AM

Good question Ub.   

It may be most of what we said above. No doubt something big is around the corner.  The battle for all the marbles is taking place behind the scenes for what I can deduct with all that I have read and watched. There has been talk of replacing the Fed and going back to a gold standard and having Treasury issue the paper.  That got Kennedy assassinated last time it was mentioned. 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#8 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:38 AM

Just had a nice one. the breach of the 9"34 min bar. +2 +7. I should quit right now lol.

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:40 AM

looking for another short.

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:47 AM

Missed that dip thought we would hit 2400 first then go down.  Ok looking for a mini long. Then one last short.

Edited by zoropb, 24 December 2018 - 09:48 AM.