• TT Member*
  • 26,870 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 12:11 PM

#2 GreatWarrior

GreatWarrior

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 02:16 PM

Is this based on "points", or "percentage"?

Well since it is log scale, I guess by % or points wise, both are the record for Dec 2018 yeah?

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:11 PM

Roger,

Since you put a Trump on that chart, in the interest of being fair and balanced, as they say, when you revise you might want want to put an Obama right down at the bottom of this massive bull market.  Or you might not want to. biggrin.png

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#4 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:52 PM

Roger,

Since you put a Trump on that chart, in the interest of being fair and balanced, as they say, when you revise you might want want to put an Obama right down at the bottom of this massive bull market.  Or you might not want to. biggrin.png

If you're going that way ... you should add the decline began when the Democrats won the house in November.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16