The US Dollar vs Gold

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:26 AM

After seeing today's strength in the dollar and looking at he yearly bars seems like dollar wants 110.

And looking at the yearly bars for gold it seems like gold wants to test down again...

Every time I think this sector is going to take off this pesky dollar gets in the way....

before gold price REALLY takes off to the upside, maybe we do need that fast slingshot down first

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 10:02 AM

usually, armstrong explains, there is a fake pop right before the crash(dollar)

i dont know what armstrong is saying about that dollar/gold now.

But I wonder what epic gold cycles mean for next 30 weeks.

Most likely Fed jacked rates just to have somehow to lower them in next recession, fake.

Jacked rates attract foreign capital into debt markets not stk mkt, iIt may have been an attempt to help collapsing

pensions income too.

Foreign communist war bank also would be in a panic if actual productive growth threatened their labor tax debt depopulation technology

by raising tax receipts through growth and paying debt, could be a deep state attack. Federal reserve creates all historic genocides.

It is no accident that the century of communist central banking is the century of global war. R.Paul.

Edited by AChartist, 27 January 2019 - 10:08 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

The dollar should have COLLAPSED after the fed meeting

And yet now it is struggling to make a lower low as compared the recent swing low on January 10th..

Hmmmmmm

I smell a rat