• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:59 AM

Just adding the new month data helps alot, It would take the months close to confirm of course.

the monstrous up cycle will be low and turn within one quarter, the 4 year cycle low has phased in alot closer, it was one

that could drag out the low during the year, it is phasing in to its low sooner and hasnt been that reliable of a cycle anyway.

So I will just do cost averaging for the year, these up cycles are potentially monstrous cant call time on a 

quarterly chart but should be up in the year within one or two quarters. I imagine the look of elliot wave should be some more

low periods after this rally and other things would usually see pos divergence in #new lows with another price low, but then you

have two breadth thrust days.

Its the look of quarterly cycles, many cycles interact over longer times of months that makes the longer term approach more realistic

and reliable. But at least I would say some calling for massive bear mkt decline arent even close. I can modulate cost averaging if a low

period can increase the contribution and deploy cash, if a rally like now send more of the contribution to cash.

I think these period one or two quarters is the last period of our lifetime to setup one more bull mkt for a few years up to about 2025.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan