Jump to content



Photo

1/10


  • Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#11 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:01 AM

this 3rd should go to about 73.25         66.25 +7


Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#12 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:06 AM

I went in on the 7.52 bar breach  bailed at 73 +2.50

 

now the correction should be around 3.5-3.75 Half of the half level off the high in most cases or less 3.25 depends on conditions.


Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#13 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:09 AM

I will concentrate on levels for a while not going to post the scalps anymore. You guys got the picture there.  I figure you all can get more out of this than anything else. 

 

I can do this on any time bar. I will post the weekly and monthly soon for you all.

 

I think now you guys will see why I only care about price and time pretty much.


Edited by zoropb, 10 January 2019 - 08:10 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#14 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:12 AM

That is if you all are interested in the longer time bars.


Edited by zoropb, 10 January 2019 - 08:16 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#15 Waver

Waver

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 417 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:12 AM

Zoro
I see you talk about ABC corrections. Essentially 3 wave corrections.

From the top of October
Doesnt that look like an ABC correction?
Its not official because what would be a Wave 4 hasnt overlapped wave 1. But it is darn close. And this gets higher than 2603 (overlap of wave 1) how can you think there is more down to go?
Unless you think there will just be a bunch of ABCs down to the ultimate low of a perceived bear market?

#16 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:16 AM

There are reasons one day I will get into that but not for a while.  You have a 10% chance of advancing over 2818 and a 90% prob. of 2150.   Do not mess with this, one will go broke at those odds. Take the profits and run. 


Edited by zoropb, 10 January 2019 - 08:16 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#17 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:50 AM

was busy had a couple scalps there.

 

Ok see how we corrected the 3.5 off the 3rd wave then about 3.75 to the 4th where the main level is of 74.75. Now we should correct about 7 as we just did or extend 1.5 which would be 10.25+- .


Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#18 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:58 AM

The swing guys may like the weekly.

 

Week:  with 2 days to go Im going to use the top of this move this week.  2596.75

 

This week's level:  38.25 and half 19

.5=  77.75

1=   58.50

1.5=39.50

2= 20.25  

2.5=01.25  Looks like the daily combos with the weekly here. Key an eye out.

3=82.25 

 

will add if need be but you get the flow.


Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#19 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:03 AM

as the week put in a low at the start using that low 23.25 and our 38.25 level. we got:

 

1 = 61.50   (hmm wonder why we kept going back there).  lol

2 = 99.75  we got close.


Edited by zoropb, 10 January 2019 - 09:04 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.


#20 zoropb

zoropb

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,130 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:06 AM

Anyone interested in the monthly?


Edited by zoropb, 10 January 2019 - 09:06 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.