• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:06 PM

Level for this session:  9.25 / 4.75 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

1.5 levels from session low + gap close = breach of 8:47 min bar short. 1 level down +- may keep one Q for a longer trade.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:16 PM

got 1q scalp stopped on other 3.  just got back in/.

#4 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:09 AM

After battling for the 5th time I left 2q in at  2x L 98.50 and went to bed. I knew I was good for a level from there so that was filled and the 2nd I still have figuring I know we will be at 65 area again will try for that. 

I have to say I am getting suspicious up here of this new high last night. The index is so close 2600-2688 or at Year highs by my system and the pattern looks like a completed or near completed 3rd wave up of this C wave with last nights high if it is a C off the Jan.3rd low and this being an overall 4th and not a B.

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:20 AM

I bailed took the profit here. I noticed if we were to make a new high today in the day part of the session from right were we are, then the entire wave up completes 5 and all is needed is a b down then up into the 2627-88 for the entire correction to finish. 

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:25 AM

The other reason is because cash gap at 94 I figure if it does go down to the 65 area first then they will fill the gap before really heading south or do that small high just above last night. Either way I can be back where I bailed.

Edited by zoropb, 15 January 2019 - 07:25 AM.

#7 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:29 AM

For the session we have had a 2.25 up and down level move already so I want a trade outside of this zone for longer trades than scalps, this already spent zone is what I call the midlands.

Edited by zoropb, 15 January 2019 - 07:30 AM.

#8 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:34 AM

what is the range for the b wave.....ty

#9 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:51 AM

Need one more small wave up first re. To determine if there will be a b or not.  We need to hold 60.50 on a correction and make one more high. 

Once the gap is filled in cash anything goes. I will put in 1q just for the trade lower on cash gap fill if it does this first this morning. I know there is money to the 65 area again regardless if we make another small high or not. 

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:56 AM

My assessment of current 1 year odds from 2588 at 5pts down to 1pt up.  Tuff odds to mess with on a longer scale.