Will pedophilia take down Hollywood?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:27 AM

'I was raped of my innocence': Corey Feldman accuses Hollywood of ignoring pedophilia problem and demands justice for 'victims like me' in emotional article where he calls for the end of statutes of limitations   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6641649/Corey-Feldman-demands-justice-child-sex-abuse-victims-like-me.html  

KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM HOLLYWOOD  

-

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

And will pedophilia take down Trump and his and New York and Mar-A-Logo buddy, Jeffrey Epstein?

Probably not since the fix is in to let those guys abusing young girls go.

PERVERSION OF JUSTICE

P.S. And will Ivanka be in therapy the rest of her life once she figures out what was going on with her daddy when she was 13 years old?

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:38 AM

Exclusive @AnOpenSecret interview1f525.png Watch this brave testimony by Bret S. to alleged sexual abuser Bryan Singer demanding help to end child sexual abuse in Hollywood.

https://twitter.com/...498421869240320

#TimesUp #MeToo #AnOpenSecret  Petition National Commission To End Child Abuse below

Edited by stocks, 29 January 2019 - 10:42 AM.

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:39 AM

Sex and the City actor Gilles Marini says he became a 'piece of meat' for Hollywood executives   https://www.independ...n-a8030826.html  

Actor said male victims of rape or abuse were reluctant to come forward because of social stigma   

Marini, who played Samantha Jones's [Kim Cattrall] attractive neighbour Dante in Sex and the City: The Movie, said that he was approached by "extremely powerful people" after appearing in the film.   

"When a young man is affected by being raped, or sexually harassed, or touched... you will never hear [about it] but those people exist."

-- -

#5 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:18 AM

Men in Hollywood who've said they were victims of sexual misconduct

Anthony Rapp joins Terry Crews and James Van their Beek.    https://abcnews.go.c...ory?id=50809729

actor Anthony Rapp has accused Oscar-winner Kevin Spacey of making sexual advances toward him when he was 14. 

"I’ve had my {bleeeep} grabbed by older, powerful men. I’ve had them corner me in inappropriate sexual conversations when I was much younger,"

-- -

#6 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:43 AM

Hollywood has a 'rampant' problem of men sexually abusing young boys, say insiders   https://www.independ...d-a8031091.html

One actor says most boys in the entertainment industry will encounter predatory behaviour 

Actor and director Alex Winter told The Guardian he was sexually abused as a pre-teen child actor.

“It’s a very taboo subject,” he said. “I don’t know of any boys in any pocket of the entertainment industry that do not encounter some form of predatory behaviour. 

-- -

#7 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:01 AM

An Open Secret: How to watch the child abuse documentary Hollywood ‘doesn’t want you to see'  

Director Amy Berg, who won an Oscar for her film Deliver Us From Evil about sex abuse in the Catholic church, obtained information with her team about an alleged group of child abusers in Hollywood, including managers, agents, publicists and directors.   https://www.independ...o-a8035081.html

It tells of lavish parties where men allegedly gave boys drugs and alcohol before "trading" them for sex. Others were accused of spending years earning the trust of victims' families, grooming them, then sexually assaulting them. 

A documentary about an alleged paedophile ring in Hollywood has been viewed more than 3 million times after creators released it for free.

-- -

#8 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:48 AM

An Open Secret @AnOpenSecret
FollowFollow @AnOpenSecret
More

An Open Secret Retweeted Sarah Silverman

Shane Sparks

Joel Iwataki

Brian Peck

Victor Salva

Steven Wilder Striegel

ALL CONVICTED child molesters / rapists

ALL still work in Hollywood today

-- -

#9 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 01:01 PM

Hollywood Child Protection Act Ignored; Here’s Why It Is Important 

One of the key California laws designed to protect child actors from sexual predators has gone largely ignored and unenforced since it was enacted five years ago. The law requires publicists, managers, acting coaches and headshot photographers who work with child actors to be fingerprinted and pass an FBI background check to screen out registered sex offenders. Only then will they be issued a Child Performer Services Permit.  

The law was enacted to keep men like Robert Villard from entering – or in his case, re-entering – the industry after being convicted of a sex crime. Villard, in fact, was the poster-pedophile the law specifically targeted: for many years, he was a publicist, manager, acting coach and photographer of child actors, some of whom would go on to become major movie stars. But he also had a long history of sex crimes against children.  

https://deadline.com...red-1202379257/

-- -

#10 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:57 PM

Gabe Hoffman @GabeHoff offers to "shield" & pay the legal costs for actors/actresses breaking Non Disclosure Agreements as victims of child sexual abuse in Hollywood.   

https://twitter.com/...626465522892802

-- -