• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:03 PM

might have to turn off a pop up blocker or something to see it.

I hope it would thrust first and then pullback low at 6-9 weeks but it is a place they would want to knock it down,

then again what if Feb opens ugly for stk mkt per my RUT cycles and gold is favored in Feb. Holding this line on close

for the week would be a sign and Feb 1 may be signal direction for Feb.

Where my 30 week up projection comes from. Never the less, shorter term unknowns, its overall up.

https://i1129.photob...zpsq1yftptm.png

Edited by AChartist, 29 January 2019 - 08:04 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:26 AM

Here is your chart, just had to past the address into the image icon above. I find the chart confusing because there are not dates on it.  What do the numbers at the bottom represent, days or weeks?Gold%20W%20012919_zpsq1yftptm.png

Edited by Russ, 30 January 2019 - 01:36 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:35 AM

1362 level is critical, it must punch through there... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:59 AM

The red line is $G weekly price as of 1/29, the black line is the average of all cycles shown is the projection, the x-axis is number of weeks.

I just use numbers instead of dates thus next pullback lowpoints can be in 6-9 weeks, initial high in 30 weeks.

Here is your chart, just had to past the address into the image icon above. I find the chart confusing because there are not dates on it.  What do the numbers at the bottom represent, days or weeks?Gold%20W%20012919_zpsq1yftptm.png

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:23 PM

Ok looks good, it's in agreement with my work and also Eric Hadik's work, last I saw he was looking for at least Gold $1400 this year.

The red line is $G weekly price as of 1/29, the black line is the average of all cycles shown is the projection, the x-axis is number of weeks.

I just use numbers instead of dates thus next pullback lowpoints can be in 6-9 weeks, initial high in 30 weeks.

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:58 PM

It would be ideal to reach into the area of black average and blue 405 cycle intersection in 2-3 weeks, then rest for the point out 6-9 weeks

most likely just 6.

Edited by AChartist, 30 January 2019 - 06:07 PM.

#7 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 10:45 PM

It would be ideal to reach into the area of black average and blue 405 cycle intersection in 2-3 weeks, then rest for the point out 6-9 weeks

most likely just 6.

Your forecast is correct so far, gold peaked about 3 weeks into Feb. so now it should bottom ideally in mid March which could extend out into early April?

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:27 PM

Thanks,

here is a new one, weekly

I hope to surge up for 9-10 weeks to mid May, a dip to week 14 with a few low cycles, best high 27 weeks early Oct.

Gold%20W%20031119_zpsdxw7xufa.png

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

Thanks,

here is a new one, weekly

I hope to surge up for 9-10 weeks to mid May, a dip to week 14 with a few low cycles, best high 27 weeks early Oct.

I have a trend on GDX for a low in early June that is in agreement with your cycles work, might sell my positions in mid May, see what happens. 

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

just maybe 5-6 weeks to a short term top but many cycles are up after June low too, may be good too.

Just because some cycles will be topping, these may be rolling hand-off relay cycles cascading up contineing past the later

high. I would be relatively confident for a shorter term drop from May to June still.

It may mean some monetary madness ahead that just may be the plan anyway to do away with foreign fed