• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:19 PM

We know so little...

As a youngster I loved the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth, a 1959 adventure film based on the 1864 science fiction novel by Jules Verne.

Today I hear that there are FLAT EARTHERS. They seem to know even less than most of us.

I'm sorry, but a small amount of observation and knowledge of physics destroys that flat earth notion.

Who has ever seen flat raindrops fall?

Why does the sun rise on the East cost hours before the West coast?

An historical earthquake has allowed us to see deeper into the Center of the Earth than ever before.

Mountains Bigger Than Everest May Lie Deep Inside Earth

Scientists used the second largest earthquake on record to glimpse the terrain 410 miles under our planet's surface.

As the second biggest earthquake on record—an 8.2 on the Richter scale—the 1994 Bolivian event fit the bill.

The team enlisted Princeton’s Tiger supercomputer cluster to analyze measurements from the quake, so that they could reconstruct the structures at the boundary.

While the statistical model of the study could not pinpoint exact heights, there is "stronger topography than the Rocky Mountains or the Appalachians” at the boundary, according to lead author Wenbo Wu.

“I can’t give you an estimated number,” Irving said, regarding the range's altitude. “But the mountains on the 660-kilometer boundary could be bigger than Mount Everest.”

410-miles-below-earth.png

Edited by Rogerdodger, 15 February 2019 - 03:25 PM.

#2 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:56 PM

We know so little...

As a youngster I loved the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth, a 1959 adventure film based on the 1864 science fiction novel by Jules Verne.

Today I hear that there are FLAT EARTHERS. They seem to know even less than most of us.

I'm sorry, but a small amount of observation and knowledge of physics destroys that flat earth notion.

Who has ever seen flat raindrops fall?

Why does the sun rise on the East cost hours before the West coast?

An historical earthquake has allowed us to see deeper into the Center of the Earth than ever before.

Mountains Bigger Than Everest May Lie Deep Inside Earth

Scientists used the second largest earthquake on record to glimpse the terrain 410 miles under our planet's surface.

As the second biggest earthquake on record—an 8.2 on the Richter scale—the 1994 Bolivian event fit the bill.

The team enlisted Princeton’s Tiger supercomputer cluster to analyze measurements from the quake, so that they could reconstruct the structures at the boundary.

While the statistical model of the study could not pinpoint exact heights, there is "stronger topography than the Rocky Mountains or the Appalachians” at the boundary, according to lead author Wenbo Wu.

“I can’t give you an estimated number,” Irving said, regarding the range's altitude. “But the mountains on the 660-kilometer boundary could be bigger than Mount Everest.”

410-miles-below-earth.png

Flat earthers would probably accommodate Mt. Everest type mountains by saying that the earth is a disk that is 2X Mt. Everest in thickness.  Sunrise/Sunset is handled by the fact that the edge of the disk is curved.  There is always another explanation smile.png

Edited by colion, 17 February 2019 - 07:58 PM.

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:17 PM

There is always another explanation

And snowflakes are flat! That proves it!

But wait!  Raindrops are spherical... or so "they" say...

something.jpg

It's always somethin'

#4 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:37 AM

Amazing! This is an actual photo of our planetary system which proves that the EARTH IS FLAT.

(It must be true, It's on the internet!)  ;-)

Flat-Earth.jpg

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

the cia and luciferians run this stuff within all other mind control technologies to teach them

there is no purpose in reason, logic, intelligence, knowledge, just compulsive repetition of pedophile orwell crap

until they couldnt distinquish any difference in any fact or reality, sort of like federali slave diseducation.

Edited by AChartist, 10 March 2019 - 01:10 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flat Earth, we know so little