• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:58 AM

'snip

Gold looks like it is building up to breaking above the key $1400 level to enter a major growth phase that could dwarf anything seen hitherto, which we can expect to synchronize with the dollar accelerating away to the downside and lead to Precious Metals stocks doing a “moonshot” which won’t be hard considering how depressed and undervalued most of them still are, and how lean and efficient most mining companies are now as a result of having had to battle through hard times for years. If “The Cartel” try to stop gold going up in this environment by unloading an avalanche of naked shorts, we can expect the market in physical gold to disassociate itself from the paper market to the extent that the latter is bypassed and rendered irrelevant – this will probably happen as a result of more and more buyers demanding physical and no longer accepting paper certificates. When this happens gold could go limit up for days on end.

snip'

Peace
johngeorge

#2 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 03:59 AM

hi john thanks for posting. one of the fundamentally bullish things for gold imo is the rising

budget deficit. and i dont see that changing any time soon.  we are in for interesting times 

my friend ha ha. 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#3 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 01:09 PM

gannman

I totally agree with you.  Debt worldwide is simply incomprehensible.  Gold is the only thing to own. 

Best to you my friend. 

Peace
johngeorge

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: published Tuesday February 1