• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 12:22 AM

From the Link:

The December black candle (see the chart below) started the plunge into the December 26th buy signal from which we have rallied again to…you guessed it…280 on the SPY! Lots of traveling around in the market to go almost no where. Swing traders love this — after all what a rally! Long-term holders must sit grateful that it’s not as bad as it was…but is it going to get any better for them?

Well, we’ll see. Like last time we were here, there are again simple black candles everywhere: besides SPY (the chart below), and QQQ they are in a slew of ETFs – TAN, FAS, SOXL, FNGU, TNA, TQQQ, UPRO — as well as DB and C in the banks and no less than eight staring me in the face in my nifty-50 stock list (that a lot for a single pattern all at once).

SIMPLE BLACK CANDLES

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."