Photo

CARL & MARK: a TOP? (yeah, count me in !)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:34 PM

@charliebilello
FollowFollow @charliebilello
More

The Volatility Index has moved from the 93rd percentile (30.1) to the 20th percentile (12.9) over the last 12 weeks. $VIX

D1x2XARXgAAXuPN.png
5:07 AM - 16 Mar 2019

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:34 PM

vix going to 8   ,....and you guys worry waaaaay to much......watch the sky......being bearish is easy anybody can do it.......

#13 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:35 PM

vix going to 8   ,....and you guys worry waaaaay to much......watch the sky......being bearish is easy anybody can do it.......

My job is to analyze the market. Every day.

I look for predictable windows. No thing more nothing less. My serious money remains long. Short term, I'm looking for an opportunity. I might add that as of right now, there's no reason to look for a top tomorrow.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#14 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:28 PM

LOL......  Thanks!  

Edited by robo, 17 March 2019 - 11:30 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#15 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 06:34 AM

you got to worry

or else you will be SORRY

VIX just below 10 then ....UP UP UP to above 40

#16 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 06:36 AM

My job is to analyze the market. Every day.

I look for predictable windows. No thing more nothing less. My serious money remains long. Short term, I'm looking for an opportunity. I might add that as of right now, there's no reason to look for a top tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark. 

Market still looks strong, lots of energy & fuel from the bulls, and most likely will wait on the FED's decision & comments on Wednesday

#17 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 07:27 AM

you got to worry

or else you will be SORRY

VIX just below 10 then ....UP UP UP to above 40

why shud i worry....when there is an army of professional worriers out there doing it for me....for the last 10 years.....:>) 675 ono

#18 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:02 AM

So we are getting the normal gap up on Monday... Waiting to see how things play out later today and into the close. My system remains long... VST data and daily.... Looks like we don't need them buy backs this morning....

Lots of orders from retail traders usually come in on Monday's. Another weekend to look things over and they get that FOMO feeling again... Last week was a very nice run so this one should be too. I don't know or care. I trade my signals and they remain long.

thomas

$SPX BULLISH OBJECTIVE TARGET 2845

https://twitter.com/VolumeDynamics

Buyback Blackout Period Begins Just As Bears Capitulate

The number of S&P 500 companies entering buyback blackouts will ramp up sharply starting in the last week of March and peak mid-April, implying a negligible pace of buybacks over the next month.

https://www.zerohedg...ears-capitulate

Edited by robo, 18 March 2019 - 09:10 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#19 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:33 AM

ST sell with daily stop @ SPX 2864

#20 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:34 AM

So we are getting the normal gap up on Monday... Waiting to see how things play out later today and into the close. My system remains long... VST data and daily.... Looks like we don't need them buy backs this morning....

Lots of orders from retail traders usually come in on Monday's. Another weekend to look things over and they get that FOMO feeling again... Last week was a very nice run so this one should be too. I don't know or care. I trade my signals and they remain long.

thomas

$SPX BULLISH OBJECTIVE TARGET 2845

https://twitter.com/VolumeDynamics

Buyback Blackout Period Begins Just As Bears Capitulate

The number of S&P 500 companies entering buyback blackouts will ramp up sharply starting in the last week of March and peak mid-April, implying a negligible pace of buybacks over the next month.

https://www.zerohedg...ears-capitulate

I could be absolutely wrong but I cannot see this market closing above 2882 SPX anytime in the next month or so.