Photo

SPX 4000? Why not, the charts project it!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:31 AM

Love all your news d, its my favorite morning read.  Think the volatility will be here for the rest of the year.  The one guys read of best start to the year is way off though, could be accurate if we were up +20% or something lol!  Also think Apple is done, its just blowing off to get back to its old highs and then down again.  I've been an Apple guy for a couple of decades, got the very first iPhone from the first shipment but haven't bought a new one in three years cause there all the same, same as their computers.  Samsung jumped ahead with the foldable phone, their the new leader I think!!

#22 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:12 AM

don't even have time to walk to the coffee-maker ....

yesterday's low is critical support

and SPX 2800

#23 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:51 AM

the C word? 

looks rather ominous as each  mini rally intraday 1 minute is met with more selling

#24 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:52 AM

Selling the rest of my VXXB @ 31.25 (VXXB still moving up) to include the BTFD shares after buying them back this morning....

I'm done for the day VST trading....  Looking for a swing trade to buy SDS/SSO and my next buy signal for VXF..

Have a nice day - Bulls and Bears...  I just trade the signals.  For now the LOLR and the VST trend be down!

Edited by robo, 22 March 2019 - 10:54 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#25 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:23 AM

Selling the rest of my VXXB @ 31.25 (VXXB still moving up) to include the BTFD shares after buying them back this morning....

I'm done for the day VST trading....  Looking for a swing trade to buy SDS/SSO and my next buy signal for VXF..

Have a nice day - Bulls and Bears...  I just trade the signals.  For now the LOLR and the VST trend be down!

You closed VXXB?

leaving me alone with VXXB long? 

and I thought you were my buddy.

You should buy again when it goes down later today! LOL

#26 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:51 AM

You closed VXXB?

LOL....  I don't get greedy when VST trading Brother. Swing trading with SDS now, and I will trade VXF once this swing is complete.  I will be daytrading TVIX, and I don't like to position or swing trade with TNA/TZA because I don't like holding it overnight. SDS/SSO is ok with me... Risk Management, and smaller tranches....

A nice move so far today for those short or trading TVIX/VXXB.....  Lots of stops being hit today.....  Don't count the BTFD BOTS out in this market....

Edited by robo, 22 March 2019 - 11:53 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#27 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:05 PM

You closed VXXB?

LOL....  I don't get greedy when VST trading Brother. Swing trading with SDS now, and I will trade VXF once this swing is complete.  I will be daytrading TVIX, and I don't like to position or swing trade with TNA/TZA because I don't like holding it overnight. SDS/SSO is ok with me... Risk Management, and smaller tranches....

A nice move so far today for those short or trading TVIX/VXXB.....  Lots of stops being hit today.....  Don't count the BTFD BOTS out in this market....

yeah, agree, got to be nimble and don't overstay your welcome in these markets.

I expect several big swings up & down as we had during the past week or so and then the BIG MOVE DOWN

#28 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:29 PM

"I expect several big swings up & down as we had during the past week or so and then the BIG MOVE DOWN"

Waiting to add to my SDS  possible swing position - cause here come DA-BTFD BOTS.....  The dumb money still loves stocks, but one would think Monday morning we will see some good action for VST trading.    

BTFD orders and [bleeeep]....  the top is in sell orders....  I will trade my signals....

I'm still trading GDXJ..... so what be up next for it.....  Probably headed to $50.00ish sometime this year is my guess....LOL....but since I don't trade on guesses I'm watching it closely - because the dollar and gold be the dog and GDXJ be the tail....  

Have a nice day as I be headed out to lunch....

Edited by robo, 22 March 2019 - 01:35 PM.

#29 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:45 PM

GDXJ looks ready to launch to me. I find it leads gold typically.

Edited by hhh, 22 March 2019 - 01:48 PM.

#30 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:51 PM

GDXJ looks ready to launch to me. I find it leads gold typically.

Looking to add tranches in my Vanguard account....  I currently have lots of cash and the trades are free for GDXJ!

https://stockcharts....621&a=653534174