Photo

SPX 4000? Why not, the charts project it!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:46 PM

closed all VXXB long

#32 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:01 PM

Nice Trade!

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#33 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:28 PM

Nice Trade!

Thanks, wanted to hold over weekend but I need to lighten on my bulging bag of shorts. 

Let's make some more $$ next week!

#34 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

Just glancing thru the headlines and market news -- there is a PACKED IPO schedule ahead, reminds me of 

the Dot.Com era, the last few months when there was an IPO frenzy. 

A few IPOs will be worth investing but I prefer to let it find its market value after the initial bump up and then it settles to a more realistic price

#35 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 03:35 PM

Have a nice weekend. Money to be made trading both ways.... Please don't tell the Bulls and Bears that or we would not get these outstanding setups.... I like to trend trade too based on my signals, but there are times one must start looking at position size and the Risk Reward setup "IF" you are trader. What Mark does and many other investors have to do is much different then what we do.... They can't flip positions 3 times a day, and I don't do that on all positions. Only the VST leveraged trading...

Take Care...

Sentiment Trader reduced his position sometime back, because the Risk Reward level was just to high to add positions....  That looks to be changing and soon based on how quickly we are selling off today. I will wait for my next VXF signal, and when it comes I will buy - win, lose or draw.

For now the LOLR is down and I will be trading SDS and VXXB....  Looking to buy GDXJ too... Holding my first tranche of SDS over the weekend.

Edited by robo, 22 March 2019 - 03:45 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore