MUELLER RALLY!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 02:55 PM

i would be shocked if there is not a big rally based on the latest MUELLER report!

Of course, it could be no more than a day or two or more but it will be a rally!

Mueller Finds No Trump-Russia Conspiracy but Stops Shorts of Exonerating President on Obstruction of Justice

This is a developing story. The New York Times will be examining the findings. Check back for updates.

WASHINGTON — The investigation led by Robert S. Mueller III found that neither President Trump nor any of his aides conspired or coordinated with the Russian government’s 2016 election interference, according to a summary of the special counsel’s findings made public on Sunday by Attorney General William P. Barr.

The summary also said that the special counsel’s team lacked sufficient evidence to establish that President Trump illegally obstructed justice, but added that Mr. Mueller’s team stopped short of exonerating Mr. Trump.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, and his wife, Ann, walk near the White House after attending church on Sunday.CreditCliff Owen/Associated Press
24dc-cong-promo-articleLarge-v2.jpg?qual

Edited by dTraderB, 24 March 2019 - 02:56 PM.

#2 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:12 PM

re shorting opportunity

#3 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 06:03 PM

Playing defense on a Sunday evening:

bought 2 NQ @ 7366.25 avg

as a partial hedge for my tons of QQQ Puts. 

Will add 2 more with limit orders below 7340, still to determine what level

of course, this is really a LONG NQ trade but I am trying to pass it off as a partial hedge, LOL< because I 

have a "political hunch"

#4 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 07:49 PM

This huge rally we had in the start of 2019 may go down in the history books as one of the greatest sucker rallies of ALL TIME.

#5 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 07:53 PM

This huge rally we had in the start of 2019 may go down in the history books as one of the greatest sucker rallies of ALL TIME.

Agree, but timing is important

I think the economic situation has to worsen before there is the big decline to test the December 2018 lows. 
Looks like that will happen in the usual month of big declines -- September into October.

I am looking for at least 2660 on this move down

#6 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 07:55 PM

yes... but if this is a major Wave 3 down then that should give it a little extra kick in speed to the downside...

good news is bad news right now.... look out below

Edited by tradesurfer, 24 March 2019 - 07:59 PM.

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 09:21 PM

is that something like this??   https://nypost.com/2...st-an-illusion/

#8 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:09 AM

Tradesurfer
You are saying this decline is Wave 3 down. Wasnt the decline from all time highs last year Sept/Oct only 3 waves down? Do you have a chart that shows the recent top as being the top of wave 2?

#9 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:02 AM

No i dont.  I only have very basic understanding of elliott wave.

I just see primary wave one down as oct 3 2018 to end of december 2018, then primary wave 2 up  dec 2018 low to recent highs...

#10 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:18 AM

Closed 2 NQ LONG

Still holding 2