• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:54 PM

This might give us a 10 to 20 SPX points rally

Helene Meisler @hmeisler
FollowFollow @hmeisler
More

Helene Meisler Retweeted First Squawk

First it was March. Then it was April. Now it's the 3rd or 4th week of May.

Helene Meisler added,

First Squawk @FirstSquawk
US CHINA TRADE DEAL WILL REACH AN AGREEMENT IN THIRD TO FOURTH WEEK OF MAY: CHINESE DIPLOMATIC SOURCES #BREAKING #china
11:16 AM - 25 Mar 2019

#32 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:59 PM

May buy VXXB near end of cash session. xxxxxxx

Edited by dTraderB, 25 March 2019 - 02:03 PM.

#33 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 02:06 PM

This might give us a 10 to 20 SPX points rally

Helene Meisler‏ @hmeisler
FollowFollow @hmeisler
More

Helene Meisler Retweeted First Squawk

First it was March. Then it was April. Now it's the 3rd or 4th week of May.

Helene Meisler added,

First Squawk @FirstSquawk
US CHINA TRADE DEAL WILL REACH AN AGREEMENT IN THIRD TO FOURTH WEEK OF MAY: CHINESE DIPLOMATIC SOURCES #BREAKING #china
11:16 AM - 25 Mar 2019

LOL.... It could be a signal changer Brother.....  I wait!

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#34 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:08 PM

Battle back and forth throughout the day but the bulls cam back from much lower to finish a few SPX points lower.

Closed 7 QQQ puts that I should have taken profits since Friday but wanted to carry it over the weekend.  But, I got a few $$ more today. 

Still heavily short QQQ JUN puts so I am going into the close with LONG 2 NQ average entry 7341.25 

It's not really a significant hedge but I want to skim off LONG NQ profits with hardly any risk since it is a partial hedge, nothing to write home about.

#35 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:12 PM

Watching this KRE Banking index, regional banks, itching to buy a few... but not ready as yet. 

I should have bought even 100 below 49 earlier today but was busy on other trades. 

It has dropped from 57.60 in February. 

S&P Regional Banking ETF SPDR (KRE)
49.47 +0.07 (+0.14%) 15:59 ET [NYSE Arca]
49.46 x 3600 49.47 x 4778

REALTIME by (Cboe BZX)
QUOTE OVERVIEW for Mon, Mar 25th, 2019
Day Low
Day High

#36 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:19 PM

Stocks Deliver Bearish Signals

Posted on March 25, 2019

mRkydu.png

We noted on Saturday that aside from the March 8th DCL, we are starting to see a pattern of measured dips on the order of 40 – 60 points. Stocks were down 60 points at the close on Friday. For this bullish pattern to continue, stocks need to open higher on Monday. Instead, stocks broke lower.

Xpskmn.png

Stocks were down 75 points Monday from Thursday’s intra day high, taking away the possible runaway move scenario. Stocks could be moving into an early half cycle low. Another possibility could be that the intermediate cycle is getting ready to roll over.

Stocks are still above the 200 day MA and the 50 day MA. Stocks are also still in a daily uptrend. As long as a swing low forms above the lower daily cycle band, then stocks will continue with its daily uptrend and we would label the swing as a half cycle low.

But with the bearish concerns developing in the Russell and in the Transports, even if stocks do print swing low above the lower daily cycle band, caution going forward is warranted.

https://likesmoneycy...rish-signals-2/

Edited by robo, 25 March 2019 - 07:20 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#37 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 07:48 PM

Stocks Deliver Bearish Signals

Posted on March 25, 2019

mRkydu.png

We noted on Saturday that aside from the March 8th DCL, we are starting to see a pattern of measured dips on the order of 40 – 60 points. Stocks were down 60 points at the close on Friday. For this bullish pattern to continue, stocks need to open higher on Monday. Instead, stocks broke lower.

Xpskmn.png

Stocks were down 75 points Monday from Thursday’s intra day high, taking away the possible runaway move scenario. Stocks could be moving into an early half cycle low. Another possibility could be that the intermediate cycle is getting ready to roll over.

Stocks are still above the 200 day MA and the 50 day MA. Stocks are also still in a daily uptrend. As long as a swing low forms above the lower daily cycle band, then stocks will continue with its daily uptrend and we would label the swing as a half cycle low.

But with the bearish concerns developing in the Russell and in the Transports, even if stocks do print swing low above the lower daily cycle band, caution going forward is warranted.

https://likesmoneycy...rish-signals-2/

I am in partial agreement with this analysis but, as is the case with Elliot Waves, I find the cycle analysis too imprecise and too many WHAT-IFs, LOL

But that's just my take, many people use those tools to make lots of profit.

Got to see SPX break decisively below the 50ma or else we are heading up, again.

Over & out, manana