Photo

Eric Hadik-March 21 w/Jim Goddard:3-6 Mo. Dollar retracement in 2nd Qtr. Third Qtr. low. Dollar bullish factors coming off the table. Gold to advance

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cafeflorida

cafeflorida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 213 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:38 PM

Howestreet_Logo_Trans.png

https://www.howestre...ld-oil-cryptos/

6:48     "...I think the April thru June period is when gold will have another golden opportunity to see another burst of upside..."

7:47 ".....Silver and some other Metals are arguing for a little bit lower low within this congestion phase in early April and from there

I think is where you'll see gold have the opportunity to see another upleg and it wouldn't surprise me at all if this time it's dollar selling

that really helps spur that move in gold....."

Edited by cafeflorida, 25 March 2019 - 08:40 PM.

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:25 PM

talks about my 35 week cycle in stocks, I am expecting to sell stocks in later May,

he likes cryptos, will compete with gold in dollar weakness. "dollar primed for good selloff in 2nd qtr". gold opportunity in Apr to June period,

recently I said gold had about 4 weeks to a low that was 2 weeks ago.

Cryptos will be the few surviving I guess top mkt caps I am focusing on btc bch ltc there and a few smaller ones, Says some

confirmations have not occured in btc yet that should propel another wave. I think crypto has some top next

weekend, dip, a pretty good move up again but bigger correction in August. Maybe gold makes initial move in the next week

after this weekends short term btc top. I have to attempt some crypto rotation to

parlay up instead of adding more cash, will focus in on the high point before Aug correction. I just hold the gold in 401k

dont think of trading it but yet to see how XAU goes with stocks down from June to late Sep.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan