Photo

ST Short, IT LONG - SPX up 5 points in 3 days!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:44 AM

SERIOUS STUFF:

We are at or near to one of the best SELLING LEVEL, potentially, during the past 2 years. 

POTENTIALLY. It is not an exact thing. 

The market can now zoom UP above SPX 2900, even make new highs, 

or it can go down, bog down. 

OK, so what's new there? That's always the case - market can go UP or DOWN! DUH.

It's this juncture, this critical phase, this market thrashing around after the huge rally, and signs of economic weakness, globally. 

These market conditions usually indicate a change or transition or a continuation of the dominant trend. 

Important: will the SPX make a new swing daily high?  If not, then it will be DOWN

It it can, then look for at least a 3% move up. 

NEXT TWO DAYS very important!

#12 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 09:41 AM

"SERIOUS STUFF:"

VXF is back on a buy signal, but I use the closing price.  I'm going to wait and see how things play out based on other indicators I use.  Out of my SDS position, and waiting to see how much the Buy BOTS (BTFD) are going to eat up the short positions and I will be watching the VIX smashers too...  LOL...  Good Trading!

BTFD - VXXB for a VST trade.... @ $30.17

Edited by robo, 28 March 2019 - 09:45 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#13 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 10:51 AM

"Buy BOTS (BTFD)", after the European near bottom tick closes, LOL

#14 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:25 AM

LOL...  Well, they failed again  (The BTFD BOTS) and VXF remains is a cash position....  VST trading VXXB and looking to buy some shares of GDXJ.  GDXJ trades are free at Vanguard.

I trade VXF based on the daily closing price.....  It remains in a cash position.... LOL... GO...GO...GO....  BTFD BOTS.....

I only care about the price of VXF, and all the other noise out there,  and data don't mean crap to me...  I use hard signals with NO OPINIONS or guesses involved....

Good Trading!

Waiting to see how we close....

STS be up, but for now the LOLR remains down....

https://twitter.com/...erp|twgr^author

Edited by robo, 28 March 2019 - 11:28 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#15 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:27 AM

It's nothing more than qtr end weakness, locking in gains for the 401k reports. Next Monday should kick off the rally.

#16 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 11:31 AM

"Buy BOTS (BTFD)", after the European near bottom tick closes, LOL

Nothing said, done, provided, opinions, guesses, links, tweets, etc...etc....mean ANYTHING to my trading system. It's all crap and noise...  what causes the signals I don't care about. I just trade the signals....  However, It is very entertaining to me to read over 100's of guesses a week. 10k is a piece of cake remains my favorite and 20k is not out of the question....LOL.. some guessers are better then others, because they know how to use their tools without adding Bullish or Bearish Bias crap into the data. That doesn't mean I don't get whipsawed, but I take the signals and use Risk Management on every trade.

Most guessers are just selling their book in most of these forums....

Good Trading!

https://stockcharts....216&a=654130043

Edited by robo, 28 March 2019 - 11:41 AM.

#17 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:05 PM

Verrrry slow day, at least for me, could not get a grip on this market. 

Not that I did not try but just couldn't trust this market so I traded 4-lots NQ positions.

They say NEVER TRUST A DULL MARKET so while it is somewhat slow and sluggish at times, the fact is the market is 

still grinding higher and  the breakout levels are defined by the most recent daily swing HIGH and LOW.