auto pilot,

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:42 AM

Donny's boyz have arrived in China to finalize things, doesn't mean an anouncement is imminent,  put some buy and short sale triggers in place and kick off the weekend. A weekend release woudn't surprise me, an old stock pumper trick. Release news on the weekend and let the speculative pressure build up until Monday Morning. (jmho)

#2 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,693 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 12:40 PM

Donny's boyz have arrived in China to finalize things, doesn't mean an anouncement is imminent,  put some buy and short sale triggers in place and kick off the weekend. A weekend release woudn't surprise me, an old stock pumper trick. Release news on the weekend and let the speculative pressure build up until Monday Morning. (jmho)

This session was completed, talks will resume in the US 

Mnuchin says US-China trade talks were 'constructive'
CNBC-8 hours ago
U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said in a tweet on Friday that he and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer had concluded ...

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 07:02 PM

Nobody has explained to me or have I read an article as to how a mutually beneficial deal is possible. 

The market is displaying optimistic deal outcome. I am relying on my instincts that the deal will disappoint.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 typicalbear

typicalbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 390 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 11:58 AM

Nobody has explained to me or have I read an article as to how a mutually beneficial deal is possible. 

The market is displaying optimistic deal outcome. I am relying on my instincts that the deal will disappoint.

You're going to love this one:  Last week China ordered $34B worth of planes from  Airbus. The deal includes Airbus lifting plane production to China.