.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:56 AM

SPX 3K is coming  !!!

New market highs are coming soon, says JP Morgan's Kolanovic
6b831320-fc9f-11e5-afef-97b8e1c7b7ff_38a
CNBC 3 April 2019

JP Morgan's Marko Kolanovic, the man who moves markets, says new highs are on the way. With CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Fast Money traders, Pete Najarian, Karen Finerman, Tim Seymour and Guy Adami.

https://uk.finance.y...-220615003.html

Kolanovic predicted a big rally in December...

Edited by .Blizzard, 04 April 2019 - 07:56 AM.

#12 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,413 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:28 AM

SPX 3K is coming  !!!

New market highs are coming soon, says JP Morgan's Kolanovic
6b831320-fc9f-11e5-afef-97b8e1c7b7ff_38a
CNBC 3 April 2019

JP Morgan's Marko Kolanovic, the man who moves markets, says new highs are on the way. With CNBC's Melissa Lee and the Fast Money traders, Pete Najarian, Karen Finerman, Tim Seymour and Guy Adami.

https://uk.finance.y...-220615003.html

Kolanovic predicted a big rally in December...

yeah, he has a better record than most

#13 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,413 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:29 AM

3 small NQ trades so far

but watching the POUND! 

only watching since I really cannot focus on more than 2 instruments in daytrading, learned that lesson long long ago

hope we can get lots of movement and range today

#14 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,413 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 10:34 AM

quick note: why is market not zooming ahead above SPX 2900 after the trade summit news?

it will do that later?  ok.

US-China trade deal likely won't lead to 'a lasting rally' for markets
Yahoo Sports-6 minutes ago
Tom Essaye, Sevens Report Founder and President, says we shouldn't expect a potential U.S.-China trade deal “to create a lasting rally” for the markets. Yahoo ...
US-China trade deal could be geared to help Trump's ratings
FXStreet-6 minutes ago
Details of a potential US-China trade deal points towards a potential front-loading of benefits to help boost Trump's ratings. Meanwhile, Brexit hopes fade as the ...
Trade talks will probably end with tariffs still in place
The Economist-46 minutes ago
... trade talks in Beijing as “candid and constructive”, American and Chinese ... be American demands that China relaxes its attitude to trade in data, which it sees ...

#15 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:35 AM

3 small NQ trades so far

but watching the POUND! 

only watching since I really cannot focus on more than 2 instruments in daytrading, learned that lesson long long ago

hope we can get lots of movement and range today

My best trade of the day so far..... Bought around 1000 shares of JNUG @ $8.84 to $8.82.... trade only (BTFD)  I didn't add any GDXJ

https://stockcharts....684&a=655380510

Some be BTFD.....

https://www.bullionv...-price-chart.do

Alert - to get ready to buy some VXXB, and sell all VXF!  Waiting.... the daily remains in an uptrend so no sell signal yet...  I will start VST trading VXXB in my VST trading account while I wait to buy at Vanguard. 

https://stockcharts....656&a=656314121

Watch the BOTS work Brother!

Edited by robo, 04 April 2019 - 11:45 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#16 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:50 AM

Marko Kolanovic called for December rally on Dec 3rd swoon.gif , and apologized for that call in jan 2019.

#17 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:55 AM

Marko Kolanovic called for December rally on Dec 3rd swoon.gif , and apologized for that call in jan 2019.

Who is that guy Brother?

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#18 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 11:58 AM

Dr. Marko Kolanovic, PhD is the Global Head of Macro Quantitative and Derivatives Strategy and Senior Analyst at JP Morgan Chase & Co

#19 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 12:01 PM

Dr. Marko Kolanovic, PhD is the Global Head of Macro Quantitative and Derivatives Strategy and Senior Analyst at JP Morgan Chase & Co

Thanks. I'm a trend trader and don't pay much attention to those guys....  However, I do understand why investors follow these guys. Especially if they have a good track record....

Edited by robo, 04 April 2019 - 12:07 PM.

#20 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,413 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 05:08 PM

I observed a trend during the past few days: busy overnight and morning session but then snooze during afternoon session.