Down again? Trump says China "broke the deal" and "they値l be paying"

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:22 AM

The RUT be going sideways for months now, the Dirty Socks running out of gas, looking toppy,  and very stretched above the 200 DMA...

Current position for me is cash, VXX (small position) and some GDXJ... I'm day-trading trading TZA and TVIX in my gambling account....

Good Trading! 

https://stockcharts....234&a=663566670

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#12 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:25 AM

The RUT be going sideways for months now, the Dirty Socks running out of gas, looking toppy,  and very stretched above the 200 DMA...

Current position for me is cash, VXX (small position) and some GDXJ... I'm day-trading trading TZA and TVIX in my gambling account....

Good Trading! 

Yeah, got to be a bit safe with this wild market action resulting from TRADE crap. Only ST trading for me and trying to close a few QQQ PUTS this week. Next week is OPEX so everything is setup for down this week and then the usual MELT UP in OPEX week.

#13 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:26 AM

SP Futures 2850 held, so far. 

Pre-cash VIX is soaring!

Douglas KassVerified account @DougKass
FollowFollow @DougKass
More

Big question at hand. Do (reactionary (in a good way!) and momentum based) technicians short a market breakdown - running the risk that most dips have been bought... or do they sit it out? Conversely will it pay, this time, to be anticipatory on the short side in light

5:30 AM - 9 May 2019 from West Palm Beach, FL

#14 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:29 AM

Good Trading! 

Yeah, got to be a bit safe with this wild market action resulting from TRADE crap. Only ST trading for me and trying to close a few QQQ PUTS this week. Next week is OPEX so everything is setup for down this week and then the usual MELT UP in OPEX week.

Good luck on your trades.....  I like Vanguard for trend trading. The VXF trades are free, and the VXX trades are $7.00 dollars, but not something I buy very often since the trend has been up for sometime now.

Trading TVIX in my gambling account.

Have a good one Brother......

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#15 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:44 AM

Going flat for now..... Selling TVIX and VXX... I don't like holding  TVIX when I'm not looking at the screen......  Out for a walk and then some chow....

Good Trading!

Dear ,

The following order executed on 05/09/2019 at 9:31 AM, Eastern time: 

Account: XXXX
Transaction type: Sell
Order type: Market
Security: BARCLAYS IPATH SER B S&P 500 VIX SHORT TERM FUTURE ETN (VXX)
Quantity: share(s)
Price:* $32.33

Edited by robo, 09 May 2019 - 08:45 AM.

#16 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:11 AM

Looking for a bounce at ES 2840/43

Hesitant to take long NQ near NQ 7500

Waiting

#17 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:22 AM

Looking for a bounce at ES 2840/43

Hesitant to take long NQ near NQ 7500

Waiting

I be waiting too.... 

#18 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:57 AM

extreme HIT & RUN day trading in this nervous market condition

#19 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

ok, at ease, stand down from alert state... the WH will take care of business, they are prepared in case of NO DEAL (yeah, right!!)

Eamon JaversVerified account @EamonJavers
FollowFollow @EamonJavers
More

I asked @PressSec Sarah Sanders if the White House is prepared for the stock market reaction tomorrow if there’s no trade deal tonight. She said: “We’re always prepared.”

7:27 AM - 9 May 2019

#20 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:51 AM

For the first time today, market looks a bit more bullish

NINE 5-minute bar LOWS between ES 2835 and 2840

Helene Meisler @hmeisler
FollowFollow @hmeisler
More

Helene Meisler Retweeted CNBC

Hope is a four letter word

Helene Meisler added,

CNBCVerified account @CNBC
Traders hold out hope for a late-day market rescue: 'One Trump tweet can change everything' https://cnb.cx/2VqHfLB 
8:36 AM - 9 May 2019