after 10 years I'm back.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 01:52 AM

I didn't realize how much I used to post. even being gone 10 years I'm still in the top 30. I've slowed down and hardly trade at all any more although I did trade the Oct/Nov/Dec 2018 crash and rebound well. but i've stopped cold since then and completely in mining stocks and waiting (sweating) for the turn.  So I'll mainly be lurking, just wanted to say hi.

#2 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

Welcome back, and post away!

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#3 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:33 PM

Thanks Rich, I used to post my stuff like a madman because I did quite a bit of very ST trading and I always posted real time. I don't have the energy or appetite for that at this time. I might next year. my money is tied up for now in some miners and one in particular. I'm not here to pump though. I see some of the oldies are still here. I'll be doing some reading. 

#4 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:51 AM

the Miners are starting to shine. IMO this will be a multi year bull and really it's already started. Look at GDXJ. The recent low was Mid Sept 2018. Making higher lows

#5 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:08 PM

what are warning points?  

#6 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:09 PM

maybe my post was timely for the miners. I thought/think the stock market topped a couple weeks ago and it went sideways to a little higher. I had no position because I want to capitalize on the gold miner bull. I think it will be more than worth the wait and better than any swing trading I could do. Time will tell but I think the upcoming move will be better than the 2000 to 2008 period.