Some very interesting Hurst action

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 850 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 04:06 PM

Sometimes what almost happened is just as or more interesting than what actually happens. First a very quick review.

While I don't initiate positions using Hurst projections, I do reference them to exit positions and to get a feel of market potential. Two weeks ago the 5 week gave projections to the 2850 area and soon after the 10 week gave projections to just above 2800. They were helpful and not always that good. Yesterday a close for the S&P above 2877 would have given a projection to 2950 but we sold off late and didn't make it. Today a close above 2866 would have projected to 2930, but again we couldn't hold. Monday and Tuesday the numbers drop quite a bit but so does the projections if we close higher, probably back to the 2890 to 2900 area. What is also interesting is that the Nasdaq which you want leading was not as close to giving higher projections. Next week should be interesting By the way I have to hand it to BluStar. He predicted the market would rally into early July and the market did go higher Wednesday and Thursday. It was one of his best starts.

#2 Spectacular Bid

Spectacular Bid

• Traders-Talk User
  • 850 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:49 AM

A close to day above 2844 gives a 2.5 week projection to 2888 or a close tomorrow above 2840 gives a projection to 2880.