out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:55 AM

lots of confluence. trade disputes  db down 30% or so since april. govt debts world wide spiraling out of control

the count on the charts to my eyes says wave 2 is probably finished(couching my words). when will silver and platinum 

take over as lead dogs. miners appear to be sold out welcome back to the pms.after being confined for 8yrs. still need to see a breakout above the gulag to 1400  

dharma

i like what the dollar/yen chart is showing me

ism # not low enough for a rate cut but the market forces will put that front and center

Edited by dharma, 03 June 2019 - 11:04 AM.

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:28 AM

Amigo I have to LOL at "out on a limb", I'd say with the past 2 days strength of this rally and volume coming in that is the easy and most probable outcomeyes.gif

Senor

#3 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:35 AM

Well we have a potential "higher low" in place - now a higher high (above the February highs) for confirmation - but I agree with Senor BS - odds have shifted!

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:42 AM

dsi for gold =18%

dsi for stock market as of friday =12

in the past below 10 for the stock market has caused a rally

i agree w/you senor. 8 yrs of gulag has me cautious. the sector looks good some key prices need to be seen

for confirmation. i am a bull as long term i cant envision a different outcome.  there are lots of black swans flying

about. and governments have not realized they are the problem!

dharma

it was time to change the title of the thread! the market warranted it

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:05 PM

and that daily GLD chart with two gaps up in a row now certaininly looks like wave iii of 3 action underway, and yeah those very low DSI numbers from FRI is classic stuff, so far so good, it has been a LONG, LONG wait

Senor

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:42 PM

UUP is now below may 24th low at 26.25 after very recent double top/slight failure and technical divergences, this piggy could be headed down on a big way from a "possible" major top, more potential fuel for a metals bonfire...bull.gif

Senor

#7 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:32 PM

yes late may was the end of primary wave ii correction

gdxj has a minimum target of 70 imo

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:16 PM

2days in a row gap up openings break away gaps?? there is underlying buying pressure in the market.the competition for funds the stock market 

entered the seasonally weak time of year.and looks like it is going to have a major correction. the buy the dip buyers will be coerced into several areas

which will prove enticing for them.  crash season for the boroad market is aug- oct i look for the pms to get legs to this rally. the test will be breaking

out of the tr so a close above 1400  is needed. i dont think this market gets big public interest until the highs of 11 1924 are taken out. just my 2c that 

and the bus fare will get you on the bus. unless it is ken kesey 's  bus

dharma

ps i read where 1 voting fed member talked about a rate cut. which will be music to golds ear

Edited by dharma, 03 June 2019 - 03:19 PM.

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 08:30 PM

2days in a row gap up openings break away gaps?? there is underlying buying pressure in the market.the competition for funds the stock market 

entered the seasonally weak time of year.and looks like it is going to have a major correction. the buy the dip buyers will be coerced into several areas

which will prove enticing for them.  crash season for the boroad market is aug- oct i look for the pms to get legs to this rally. the test will be breaking

out of the tr so a close above 1400  is needed. i dont think this market gets big public interest until the highs of 11 1924 are taken out. just my 2c that 

dharma

ps i read where 1 voting fed member talked about a rate cut. which will be music to golds ear

Gold in the world currency unit looks more bullish than US dollar gold... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#10 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 08:36 PM

dharma

Gold in the world currency unit looks more bullish than US dollar gold... 

Lower chart is a GREAT chart of that huge base I and others have been yapping about many times over the past 6-12 months, that type of base often sets the stage for huge rallies, we see

Senor