spx 130-min...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 03:35 PM

i could be mistaken, but i suspect that opex is keeping this market afloat today.

today's market action appears to be a c-wave of a running b-wave... if so, the bearish pennant formation appears to target just below the 1170 level... twt.

--tsharp

Posted Image

#2 nebt

nebt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 08:05 PM

TS, Thanks for updates.
Will let the market reveal itself, so that I may join its journey.

#3 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:57 PM

TS,
Thanks for updates.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're welcome...

fwiw, here's the spx 130-min without the forks, just all fib work on the inter-wave relations... i think we'll see how it actually works out by mid-may.

--tsharp

Posted Image

#4 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 07:50 AM

THANKS FOR THE CLEANER CHART,please keep them coming...this is what I see now,I have to chang my # of up side target from 1204 to 1201 (sorry)now ,on no later then tue.( this is how I know when I'm wrong the dates)put a line from,a in sept to c in jan,this will take use up to fill the gap,last week,then down to fill gap in jan. 1171 ,may be? the market is over sold,in my view. then we should go up a good amount or end of mo.. could this work w/ your work ? I do not know your #s,could you mark them some how (price pts.)? wave what ever a,b,c,d,e...all I see is 1150. may be zones or ranges,is what I use.plus supply of stock,and more....

#5 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:09 AM

Thanks TS. The 200DMA comes in at 1147 SPX FYI.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#6 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 11:47 AM

THANKS FOR THE CLEANER CHART,please keep them coming...this is what I see now,I have to chang my # of up side target from 1204 to 1201 (sorry)now ,on no later then tue.( this is how I know when I'm wrong the dates)put a line from,a in sept to c in jan,this will take use up to fill the gap,last week,then down to fill gap in jan. 1171 ,may be? the market is over sold,in my view. then we should go up a good amount or end of mo.. could this work w/ your work ? I do not know your #s,could you mark them some how (price pts.)? wave what ever a,b,c,d,e...all I see is 1150. may be zones or ranges,is what I use.plus supply of stock,and more....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

" do not know your #s,could you mark them some how (price pts.)? wave what ever a,b,c,d,e...all I see is 1150. "

huh? all the major fractals are labeled in fuschia; the minor fractals are labeled in tan, and on the forks chart, the sub-minor fractals are labeled in light blue...

if you want to know the price point on each label, you could easily look it up...

i did take the time to research the inter-fractal fib relations, and placed those on the chart, but i cannot be all things to all people... i'd never get out of the office.

Bob,

i tried to tell you in a pm that i don't micro-manage my forecasting work... i share here on this board what i see in the charts, then leave it alone until the charts tell me i was correct by bringing it to fruition... OR until the charts tell me i was wrong... er, i mean, mistaken <ggg>, at which time i revise my outlook.

here's what i thought the future path of the spx was on 10/18/2002:

Posted Image

and while i changed the labels to accomodate the other, less bullish fractal count (a large wave-B), which i also mentioned in that interview with Ike, i've stuck with the basic fractal structure as it's allowed me to do so:

Posted Image

while i had nothing against Blustar, it was nearly impossible to keep up with his forecast revisions, and because there were so many of them, it became easy for him to claim victory in his forecasts, because in many cases he was clearly on both sides of the fence...

so my style is to just offer my perspective on occasion, and typically very little in the way of revisions, until such time as what i thought would happen is no longer valid...

i enjoy charting, and sharing my observations publicly, but really don't want to get into micro-managing or being forced into a deadline, such as a weekly newsletter.

and just for the record... i don't trade my forecasting charts... my forecasting charts are my bias... but biases can be wrong, and being wrong costs money in the trading world... one must trade what is, not what might be.

--tsharp