Momentum swing/position trading

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WmWaster ^-^

WmWaster ^-^

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:21 PM

Momentum swing/position trading I don't daytrade momentum stocks often, but I'm only interested in buying stocks which are going to be explosive soon (for quite a while). How can you find momentum stocks? What're your entry & exit plans of your stocks? Let's hear about your ideas! :lol:

#2 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:21 PM

I don't daytrade momentum stocks often, but I'm only interested in buying stocks which are going to be explosive soon (for quite a while).
How can you find momentum stocks?
What're your entry & exit plans of your stocks?
Let's hear about your ideas! :lol:

If you are a newbie stay away from mo stocks......It is like playing in a professional baseball and all you have is a high school record.....You don't have a prayer my friend.....You are playing against the best day traders....the best marketmakers.....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. " Rickoshay

#3 WmWaster ^-^

WmWaster ^-^

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 04:22 AM

I don't daytrade momentum stocks often, but I'm only interested in buying stocks which are going to be explosive soon (for quite a while).
How can you find momentum stocks?
What're your entry & exit plans of your stocks?
Let's hear about your ideas! :lol:

If you are a newbie stay away from mo stocks......It is like playing in a professional baseball and all you have is a high school record.....You don't have a prayer my friend.....You are playing against the best day traders....the best marketmakers.....

Is that really very dangerous?
What I would like to catch are some momentum stocks which have been gathered enough and are about to run fast :lol: . These stocks should last for at least several months. But not something like a sudden spike on one day.