Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:26 PM

Posted Image

http://homepage.mac....2231/320535.gif

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:52 PM

for those interested postexpiration adjustment time was posted on WW on the 20th

Category: General Interest
To: joanne (joanne mcable)
Date Posted: March 20, 2006 at 20:25:08
Subject: looks dat way eh...post expiration adjustment time

To: ALL
Date Posted: March 20, 2006 at 19:49:30
Subject: maybe.....

Posted Image

http://homepage.mac....2231/320535.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....a little exhale........

#3 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

de chief "thanks" ,,for that wed. view thing,, it helps..though , I did not have the mozey to play.I saw it coming,played out to a T...but,it dozes help me play safer..I hope you keep posting on your clx.cause I do not get it.YET..what I think I see is ..the market made a higher high.but the clx did not and a brake down could be in the works..say next mo. ??? unless it moves higher soon..so the ?? is what time fram or frams do or does it work in best ,,w/ or w/ out cross overs,(some the wip sawes?) I all so see that over 8# could be a big e, thing ??? then the zero line ?? on I T time frames ?? does the last trail off do some thing ? boy,in looking back ,did you taks some heat in oct.?.just a start.. and putting one more tool in the tool box..to me,it seems like I'm a beginner,to you..the time you must of put in,, all ways, my best..if we could only go back to the FNN times ..hay B)

#4 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:33 AM

Chief, What is your target both in price and time? Thanks
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:20 PM

price and time....well i aint that smart...however the clx ******** is vulnerable till apr 8......the boys could take the market sidways till then....or take it down....first hint of trouble is obvious to the chartists......a break of 1305 in the june contract......then 1300.......if that goes....then 1290 IS next target......... so im short the es against my 1095 long position in the big contract.....expirations are just stepping stones on the road to happiness.......

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 09:00 PM

correction.......apr 5th instead of the 8th....

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:41 PM

covering my es short...reselling on a stop at 1303......cycle low due today.....or else. its apr 5

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:10 PM

Tues cycle low found the 50% retrace off the low of march 8 ....and so far the wave structure of the june sp can be counted has having completed or nearly completed a 2nd wave ABC correction which still could lead to a blast off for wed the total solar eclipse.....sentiment has turned 180 %.....and as we indicated earlier there are 2 cyclic events.....march 28 and apr 5.....below 1300 on a closing basis then it would appear that the apr 5 cycle low will predominate.....the post expiration adjustment may have ended on tues.....wed is pivotal....... :redbull: ...still long the large contract from 1095.....the emini short stop is 1306.25. The stop will be amended on any further decline

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

tues clx data chart

To: ALL
Date Posted: March 28, 2006 at 21:48:22
Subject: CLX vs AYDIS

Posted Image

http://homepage.mac....31/328clxay.gif

Here is a chart showing the interaction between the AYDIS and the CLX with a few parameter lines drawn. These line of course can be placed at various levels--but for this time interval--they have been placed at the +/- 4 levels.

This has not been backtested and not intended for trading purposes...but if the AYDIS blueline has exceeded +/- 4.....if one waits for the CLX white dashed line to move thru the zeroline.....it does a reasonable job in most cases of catching highs and lows.

Red and green arrows are marking the crosses.

The CLX itself is now very oversold...and the AYDIS is currently at 2.33 and would reach the 4 level in 2 days based on today's price.

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:58 PM

clx ******** is turning..........wed the 5th could be memorable.....im ready....freddy....a gasp and blast.....snort