• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:40 AM

thoughtpwr,

I would bet (no I am betting) that SIL plays catchup with the other silver stocks.

You may be right, but I am walking away. I can show you 5, no make that 10 silver exploration stock charts that will easily outpace a SIL rise from the ashes. I think political risk is going to be a big factor in resource stocks going forward. Good luck.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#12 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 07:49 AM

I'm staying away. I don't know what happened to the previous post I just wrote, but suffice to say the political risk cannot be ignored here. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#13 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:12 AM

John - agreed. Btw, this board is moderated and your post does not become visible until a moderator spots it and makes it visible, which I just now did. Thanks for your thoughts. Appreciate you...