• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maineman

maineman

maineman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 04:40 PM

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." (Pietro Aretino)

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes" (Mark Twain)

Truths and roses have thorns about them." (Henry David Thoreau)

There are some here who are so disdainful of the truth that they jab and taunt and percieve a rebuttal to thier belief's as a "personal attack".

When the dialogue is reduced to such a whimper there is no dialogue.

I came here to add and to share. I love medicine. I love science. I love truth. I love happy, healthy, honest people.

This is not appreciated here, so I leave you to your beliefs, your fantasies and your testimonials.

Wishing all of you peace, love, happiness and health.

See you on the other side.

Posted Image

maineman
He who laughs laughs laughs laughs.

My Blog -Maineman Market Advice

#2 Echo

Echo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,273 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:50 PM

Hey Doc, Know how you feel, but after a bit of time away, do drop by again. You were probably appreciated by and helped more than you will know. Echo

#3 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:00 PM

I GREATLY appreciate your comments. I only wish us moderators had more time to make sure that the high emotions were kept to a minimum. I apologize if we have not been doing all that we can to maintain the peace. This board is supposed to be to REDUCE STRESS-- NOT CAUSE IT. Thank you for your contributions. Please return soon. :wub: