No replies to this topic

#1 Wallcrawler

Wallcrawler

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:41 PM

Mercury assurances leave doubts

Click to view - http://www.philly.co...al/15263710.htm

snip<Janice Reale isn't buying it. ... She's a little relieved that her daughter, Anastasia, 6, tested "on the low end" for mercury exposure among the 60 former Kiddie Kollege day-care center children. But she works in insurance claims, and she's worried about long-term health implications.

Often, she said, "somebody works at a job and 10 years later they come down with cancer... . That's what's going to happen to our kids.">snip

I personally have had a issues with vaccines for many years. When I had my son I refused certain vaccines that they wanted to put into him. Boy did hear it!!!!!... Had a arguement with one of the nurses ... and I just simply said ... If you can tell me what is in that needle you so readily want to stick into my son... I would think about allowing him to have that vaccine. Well of course she couldn't tell me. I have even asked doctors the same thing and alot of them have no clue. Needless to say my son has been extremely healthy and has not needed to go to hospital for any weird illnesses etc. (8 yrs of age)... I have had friends kids that have recieved vaccines and have become very sick... One of my friends kids had such bad seizures... it was crazy. I sent some info on vaccines and it blew his mind. Anyway, that is just a little of my expeirience...WC
$ No more effort is required to aim high in life, or to demand excellence and success than is required to accept failure and poverty. $ ~ Anonomous