• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:43 PM

A 5 bar fractal top appeared at 2:33pm today. IF today's highs are not taken out at the close, then we will see a spike down tomorrow morning. Again the qualifier is IF <<< Enjoy Hank

#2 dcengr

dcengr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,391 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:48 PM

Sentiment trader has a model (STEM.MR) which is a short term indicator. It does a decent job of spotting extremes. It hit a multi month high this morning for nyse and nasdaq. This indicator fluctuates daily and is for short term trading, but today's value went off the map for multi-month period. I think my RSI2 and RSI6 signals are about to kick into a sell again for dow. With CPCE at .55 right now, that supports some sort of stall in the advance. But I think many are looking for that final x-mas rally going into new years, so piling in at the moment. Its a toss.
Qui custodiet ipsos custodes?

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 03:24 PM

Looks good, down a point now from the day's highs

Sentiment trader has a model (STEM.MR) which is a short term indicator. It does a decent job of spotting extremes. It hit a multi month high this morning for nyse and nasdaq. This indicator fluctuates daily and is for short term trading, but today's value went off the map for multi-month period.

I think my RSI2 and RSI6 signals are about to kick into a sell again for dow. With CPCE at .55 right now, that supports some sort of stall in the advance.

But I think many are looking for that final x-mas rally going into new years, so piling in at the moment. Its a toss.