i'd rather have...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mikehb

mikehb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:49 AM

30 minutes with Hugh Lynch than 2000 hours with 98 1/2% of the public "mavens" out there...H N Y to all!

#2 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:28 PM

30 minutes with Hugh Lynch than 2000 hours with 98 1/2% of the public "mavens" out there...H N Y to all!

I do not follow Mr. Lynch.....I would say don't follow anyone just because he has been right in his forecasts.....Even the biggies had been wrong at least once in this business.....Got to do your own work....
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#3 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:37 PM

I'd rather read this board than listen to 99% of the public investment "guru's". I actually LEARN something with some regularity, here. Be it only a heads up on some news, or up to a major change in my technical approach. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#4 endisnear

endisnear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 439 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

I do not follow Mr. Lynch.....I would say don't follow anyone just because he has been right in his forecasts.....Even the biggies had been wrong at least once in this business.....Got to do your own work....

Alot of different personalities here representing diverse backgrounds. Its a great opp to guage mindset and listen to personal experiences from all over country...whether its about trading, econ, or something OT. I kinda got a more positive outlook on medical industry from hearing some comments from Mainman this wk....dcengr has great stats..chief, OEX, NAV, Teaparty...all great stuff.

therapy to me....