• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 S.I.M.O.N.

S.I.M.O.N.

SIMONForecast

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:18 AM

interactive brokers is not providing any futs quotes, wondering how it can gap up when IB's not accepting any orders.... :wacko:
*previously known as pnfwave

#2 ...

• Traders-Talk User
  • 510 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:35 AM

interactive brokers is not providing any futs quotes

You really ought to call them, because IB index and futures quotes on all open markets were up all night long and trading was no problem.

Something else is going on with your CPU.

#3 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 09:38 AM

boing, right on sched

http://www.cme.com/t...del/globex.html

#4 ...

• Traders-Talk User
  • 510 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 10:12 AM

boing

:lol:

I remain long a dozen YMs from almost exactly 200 points lower. Not gonna let go of any of them for about another 500 points unless they hit my stop, which is unlikely as it's now a long way away, but you never know.

It appears that a massive breakout is happening here and in Euroweenieland, confounding the bears once again. We'll have to wait until 6-7 PM to see if it has legs. Should work higher over the balance of the week.

How far it goes and how long it lasts remains to be seen, but there's no point in discounting new highs.

#5 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:19 PM

Electronic trading in the indices on Globex started at 6:00 am ET and stopped at 9:15 am ET for observance of Pres. Ford's death. Trading will resume at the usual PM time 6:30 ET (all this was announced on the CME system) I have been trading ER2, Crude and Nat Gas today. The NYMerc electronic contracts are trading according to norlmal hours. Regards, F&D
"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D

#6 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:07 PM

boing

:lol:

I remain long a dozen YMs from almost exactly 200 points lower. Not gonna let go of any of them for about another 500 points unless they hit my stop, which is unlikely as it's now a long way away, but you never know.

It appears that a massive breakout is happening here and in Euroweenieland, confounding the bears once again. We'll have to wait until 6-7 PM to see if it has legs. Should work higher over the balance of the week.

How far it goes and how long it lasts remains to be seen, but there's no point in discounting new highs.

"Euroweenieland" :lol: