1 reply to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:24 PM

It takes awhile to load but the message is worth the time -

http://www.yieldsz.com/

For those who want some background on the credibility of the source, I give you:

Samuel "Sam" Zell is an American billionaire real-estate entrepreneur. With an estimated net worth of US$4.5 billion, he is ranked the 52nd richest American. Zell received his BA (1963) from the University of Michigan and his JD (1966) from the University of Michigan Law School. His early years in real-estate investment could be traced back to, while an undergraduate, purchasing apartments in Ann Arbor with his fraternity brother, the late Robert Lurie, Zell's longtime partner and friend.

The pair went on to create the Equity Group Investments, L.L.C., which spawned three real estate public companies, including: Equity Residential, the largest apartment owner in the United States, Equity Office Properties the largest office owner in the country, and Manufactured Home Communities, a mobile home company. In addition Sam has created a number of other public companies, and many private companies.

Mr. Zell is also Chairman of Capital Trust Inc., a finance and investment management company focused on the commercial real estate industry, and Anixter International, the world's largest distributor of communication products and electrical and electronic wire and cable.

He helped found the Real Estate Department at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, as well as the Zell-Lurie Institute at the University of Michigan. Zell also endowed the Zell Center for Risk Research at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and the Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center at the Wharton School.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:46 PM

http://www.yieldsz.com/

For those who want some background on the credibility of the source, Samuel "Sam" Zell

I looked this up in Who is, and it does not disclose registry, tho it is registered by Tucows - not the biggest name, by far.

so, I enjoyed it, but I am just asking, how do we know this is from Sam?

thx, klh
best,
klh